• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Sports game

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
IT'S CLEARLY NBA JAM TOURNAMENT EDITION ON THE SNES! If you disagree you have never played it. END.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
I give you Tecmo Super Bowl is fantastic. It compares to NBA Jam but you never hear "HE'S ON FIRE" in Tecmo.

Mario Power Tennis on the Gamecube wins for me. That game is just so fun and jsut so good.
Equally as good was Jimmy Connors Pro Tennis Tour on the SNES. That game was damn good too. Had everything in it a tennis game should have and it was very fun too.

Me!

There were quite a few great NFL games before EA bought the licencing rights, stopped trying and ruined the entire genre. The games included Madden 03, ESPN Football, NFL Fever and Blitz, all of which are better than any Madden game from the last 10 years. Looney Toons B-Ball was the best non-football game ever made though. I also really liked Wii Sports.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'll just say the Fifa series.

I love football so I'm obviously going to love a game based around it. I will admit that it's a rehashed series that EA treats like trash at times, but it's the game I play all year round and great to play with friends drunk.

Dan

Wii sports :coolsar:
I'm not into sports, so games such as Fifa and other sports titles set in reality don't interest me. Give me a colourful roster of zany characters and some silly modifications of a real life sport and then I'm a little more interested. I really enjoyed Mario Strikers for the Wii for this reason. Want to score a goal? no need to take a well timed and skillful shot, just throw three 30 foot tall hammers at the goal keeper and then take your shot. (That's how Football/Soccer should be played anyway.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
BOOM SHAKALAKA.

Mario Strikers Charged is the best, yo. So much fun to be had. Throwing hammers at the goalie is priceless, the metallic ball and its colour level a was cool touch, and the field hazards were really fun. Also, those animations for when you charged up a shot on goal were ridiculously fantastic.

Reactions: Dan

2MooglesGaming

More fun than a bag of Kupo Nuts!
Gotta go with either SSX or THPS2. Tony Hawk games had such amazing music, and that game had Spider-Man in it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom