• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Best Soundtrack

Best Soundtrack

• LOZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons

• Oracle of Ages

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• 25th Anniversary Soundtrack

• Unsure

• Total voters

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Skyward Sword imo, had the best soundtrack. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of tracks from other games that are catchier and I listen to more, but as far as being best matched to it's game and being the best overall, I have to give it to Skyward Sword.

Skyward Sword's soundtrack was brilliant in the sense that it's every track fit each of it's individual moments almost flawlessly. Skyview Temples theme gave a thick sense of foreboding and mystery, it fit the moment because it was Link's first dungeon and I imagine he felt a tad worried or at least uneasy about being in the temple filled with all sorts of nasty creatures and stuff that wanted to rip him to shreds. Lanayru Mining Facility had a curious theme, very odd, fitting the unique dungeon perfectly and providing the place with the perfect atmosphere. Ghirahim's Theme, a brilliant, BRILLIANT, theme, as strange and zainy as the person it was made for. None of these songs are the most memorable of the series, but they each fit their own particular moments perfectly. These are just a few examples of countless songs throughout the game that match their moments insanely well, and provide an excellent backround. Thereby making in my mind, Skyward Swords soundtrack, the series finest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom