• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Great Fairy Rewards

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
If you've play an older zelda game like MM you might have helped a great fairy

so what were you fav rewards mine was the great fairy of courages defense upgrade from MM :) (that was the first great fairy I helped. but I went back to help the others)

so whats yours.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Din's Fire in Ocarina of Time. So fun to use!

While the Great Fairy you receive it from isn't "helped" and you aren't "rewarded" for anything, it was a pretty awesome gift.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Nayru's Love from OoT and the Double Defense upgrade from both OoT/MM are my favorites. Oh, Farore's Wind is up there as well as double magic <3

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
The improved spin attack that you get from the Great Fairy in Southern Swamp. After getting it your quick spins will have the extended orange waves, rather than the short blue waves. With the orange waves you can cut a patch of grass in one quick spin and collect all of your loot much faster.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
The improved spin attack that you get from the Great Fairy in Southern Swamp. After getting it your quick spins will have the extended orange waves, rather than the short blue waves. With the orange waves you can cut a patch of grass in one quick spin and collect all of your loot much faster.

I just slapped on the deku mask and spun like crazy ;)

Anyways the most useful for me would either be Din's Fire in OoT or enhanced magic meter in MM. Din's Fire was actually useful for both hurting enemies (mainly packs of redeads for me) and also for lighting torches. And the first time i played MM i would get insanely frustrated when fighting Twinmold because i didn't have an upgraded sword or magic meter, so the Giant's mask would just suck away all of the magic so fast that even the pots in the pillars wouldnt help. So the 2nd time around it helped me alot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom