• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Flash Gaming Site?

Which One?

• Armor Games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kongregate

• Crazy Monkey

• Ninja Kiwi

• MaxGames

• Addicting Games

• games.com

• Miniclip

• FreeOnlineGames.com

• Other

• Total voters

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Which flash game site do you think is the best.

I like Armor Games (Play Free Games Online at Armor Games) the most, because it has the best selection of games and a great forum community. The link to my profile there is in my signature.

What do you think is the best?

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I personally prefer Armor Games, they have great game variety, and Jmtb is there! HIs games are phenomenal, Exit Path 2 is great, it overally is a great site. I prefer the Beta Layout to the original.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I personally prefer Armor Games, they have great game variety, and Jmtb is there! HIs games are phenomenal, Exit Path 2 is great, it overally is a great site. I prefer the Beta Layout to the original.

The Beta Layout is pretty cool, but I haven't used it much so I can't compare the two yet.

Dan

I'm surprised newgrounds wasn't on the list. Three flash games there were even made into "real" games. Such as Alien hominid, Castle crashers and super meat boy.
I often think of newgrounds as the capital of Flash. I do however like a lot of miniclip games. I haven't really played flash games since my high school years. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom