• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Christmas Movie(s)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
One tradition for many people at Christmas time is to watch Christmas movies. In my household, I don't like it, but we always watch two or three every night leading up to Christmas. Some are OK but most I find annoying, but I watch them anyway so as not to be rude.

That being said, the live action How The Grinch Stole Christmas will always hold a special place in my heart. As do the Christmas classics, such as Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, and The Year Without a Santa Claus. And Nightmare Before Christmas is always fantastic.

But what about you guys? Do you watch Christmas movies? Are there certain ones that you traditionally watch every year? Do you have a favourite? Discuss~~

funnier6

Courage~
Likes Elf o-o

I also like The Nightmare Before Christmas, A Christmas Carol, The Santa Clause series, (pretty sure I do anyway it’s been forever) same with The Polar Express, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas is always awesome.

Also Home Alone if that counts lol.

Likes Elf o-o

giphy.gif

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Without a doubt, A Christmas Story. I will never tire of this movie and watch it every Christmas. Basically have the film memorized at this point.

"You'll shoot your eye out!"

Pen

The game is on!
Off the top of my head I gotta say my absolute favourite one is White Christmas. I'm a sucker for old 50s musicals, and of course Danny Kay always delivers. :D

And on the topic of Elf, well, I like that one quite a bit too. :)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Elf is THE best Christmas film. I'd fight anyone that disagrees.

The Grinch is a great Christmas Eve movie and Santa's Slay is a pretty good one too if you like to see a muscled santa murdering people.

Ninja

Well well well
Without a doubt, A Christmas Story. I will never tire of this movie and watch it every Christmas. Basically have the film memorized at this point.

"You'll shoot your eye out!"

I came here to say this. A Christmas Story is a classic that we will never get bored of and its our tradition to have it playing while having Christmas dinner. I also enjoy the old style Christmas cartoon-movies as well.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I came here to say this. A Christmas Story is a classic that we will never get bored of and its our tradition to have it playing while having Christmas dinner. I also enjoy the old style Christmas cartoon-movies as well.
In my case, that's A Charlie Brown Christmas. We watch that movie every year and never get tired of it. It's still just as good as it's always been.

D

Deleted member 14134

Elf is pretty much the only Christmas movie I'll watch.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I was not a big fan of A Christmas Story. It's a good movie, but I wouldn't watch it once a year.

Elf however, is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom