• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best character introduction

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So what introduction of a character do you like the best? It could be anybody, from main character to sidekick to just a complete uninteresting character who happened to have a great introduction.
I personally love the introduction of Zant when he entered the Castle and forced Zelda to choose. I also like Ganondorf's introduction in WW. It was a bit mysterious and cool.

Ninja

Well well well
Came here to say Sidon.

princesidonmeme.png

I liked Darunia in OoT as well, especially after you get him going with Saria's Song.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ganondorf's introduction in Ocarina of Time. The menacing man is seen right away in a foreboding dream complete with rain and storms.You know just from looking at him that he's the villain and he means business.

Second place has to go to The strong! The burly! The one! The only!....Master Kohga! The way he introduces himself is hilarious. I was not expecting that from the leader of the Yiga Clan.

I relly liked how skull kid was introduced in Majora's Mask. First he doesn't seem like a threat but then he transforms you into a deku wich shows how much power he has, and then you learn more about him and his intentions and you realize that he is much more powerful than you first thought. For those reasons I really liked his introduction.
Another favorite of mine is obviously Sidon, because.... he is Sidon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom