• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Campfire/ghost Stories.

octorok74

TETTAC
So this idea came to me while watching a video on YouTube. It just popped up, so I wanted to share mine as well as hear other member's stories. Mine I did not make up though, it was told by my father with help from my mother.

So let me set the mood here as to what unfolded and why it was scary to me. I was in like 6th grade and for my birthday my parents let one of my friends sleep over and we set up a tent in the house. It was closed and my father wanted to tell a campfire/ ghost story. He called it: Clubfoot Jinglebell.

Clubfoot Jinglebell was a clown from the circus. He enjoyed his job and liked making kids happy. One day there was an accident and his foot got cut off, so he got a wood replacement. From that day forth he slowly lost his mind and started tracking down kids and I forget the rest. I have to ask my father for the whole story.

So you guys and gals may be saying, "But octorok, that wasn't scary at all". You are right, the story itself wasn't what scared me. I mentioned my mother helped my father. It wasn't by telling the story. She went to our kitchen and would slam a chair on the ground when my father mentioned Clubfoot walking. As a kid, that is terrifying because your mind starts wondering what's happening. Eventually, my mother stopped and shook the tent. At that point I nearly pissed myself while screaming like a little girl and diving deep into my sleeping back. It wasn't so much the story as it was how it was told.

So like I said, share what campfire/ghost story spooked you the most when you were a child.

I really dont know any ghost stories but i have witnessed paranormal activity. Maybe.

I live in a old farm house and theres an air vent in my room. Its like a giant box in the corner of my room and the vent is on one of the sides. I have a book shelf on top of it and i had a dress in a dress bag hanging above it. One morning i was getting ready for school and i happened to catch a glimpse of the bag in the mirror. It was moving. I figured that it was the vent so i went over and put my hand against it, figuring that my mom opened it. It was closed. So i decided it was a draft and covered it up. When i came home from school i went up to my room again and seen that it was still moving. There was no draft in my room, no moving air, no nothing. I just tied the bag in a knot at the end and went to the living room. Later i went back to my room and noticed things were moved around and knocked over, like my coverup that was upright was now on the floor. Knowing my mom, i figured she went through my things. She looked at me funny and said no. She wouldve said yes if she actually did. And i know i didnt knock it over. And its just me and my mom.

Another time, i was asleep. Im a heavy sleeper and nothing wakes me up (like one time our neighbor's barn was on fire and my mom tried to wake me up by yelling and shaking me and i never woke up). But this time i woke up around two or three and i didnt know why so i just kinda laid there waiting to go back to sleep when my bed started rocking. Not hard but it was quite noticable. I sat up and held my breath and it continued to rock, like a mother rocks a cradle. So i hightailed it out of my room and slept with my mom in her room. The sad part of that was i was 17 at the time >_>

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
[video=youtube;IUmkf_l38fA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUmkf_l38fA[/video]

I'm not sure if this counts as ghostly, but I'm sure this is suitable for campfire stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom