• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Anime Soundtracks

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
What are the best soundtracks in anime for you?

I think Death Note has got to be my absolute favourite followed closely by Attack on Titan.

You can make a top ten if you like or just say a few of your favs.

L's Theme xoxo

Reactions: Dio
If we're talking strictly about anime shows, then I'll have to say I was recently impressed by the Kill la Kill soundtrack. If we're also talking about movies, then everything from Studio Ghibli.

Thats a really tough choice.
in general death note has really great soundtracks. Gurren Lagann has some of the best soundtracks I have heard as well. Your Lie in April is also good but that is mostly because it is classical music.

recently I have been listening to the below soundtracks which are really amazing, especially if you like the anime.

Pen

The game is on!
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Baccano!
Clannad
Cowboy Bebop
Naruto
Attack on Titan

Those are all anime with absolutely spectacular original soundtracks! :D

OMG thank you <3 been wanting that one for a while.

furthermore:

<'3

I like all of the openings by FLOW, they simply go really well with the series.

I have been catching up with the Attack on Titan manga lately while listening to this awesome OST.

if you haven't watched the anime the title has a big spoiler in it, while also being a bit misleading...

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Hmm, while I have a hard time picking out any single "favorite" one of my favorites is certainly anything by Hirasawa Susumu (famous for doing the soundtrack for the 90's adaptation of Berserk). All of his music is just so unique and otherworldly. Everything from the ever-popular Forces (and it's many, many remixes), to Hai Yo and Ash Crow from the more recent Berserk series, to his lesser known work. Just absolutely phenomenal, all of it.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom