• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda BEN DROWNED

Kirino

Tatakae
The story isn't real. The guy who made it up even admitted it, and it was obviously fake in the first place.

Sorry to disappoint you.

It was a pretty cool story though.

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I wasn't sure wether or not someone made a post about ben drowned or n.ot.
Anyway this is for everything ben drowned related. Share theories sho videos of ben audio doucuments et cetera.
Share what you know. It will be our only weapon against BEN.

Well, considering this is a Zelda forum, you're a little late if you wanted to be the first to post about Ben. :P But no worries! I haven't bothered to look into the full story behind Ben, but it sounds creepy. I'm reminded of Ben daily because of Locke's Skype picture.

2nRKl

Super creepy. e_e|l|

LOL

I'm deaf, For real
I went on cleverbot to talk about BEN and the bot was saying this... It could be ben...

Screenshot (1).jpg

It scared the living **** out of me

Last edited:

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I could probably type it out, if I ever get time that I can actually spend on ZD, that is.
Otherwise, I'd be happy to type it.

The story isn't real. The guy who made it up even admitted it, and it was obviously fake in the first place.

Sorry to disappoint you.

It was a pretty cool story though.

I think everyone here knows that its fake. So no need to worry about dissapointing anyone. Oh and just so you know I'm NOT being sarcastic right now. So don't think I'm being a smartass. I got banned from the dot hackers forums for stuff like tat.

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
Hey I know this thread is 3 years old, but I recently got into Ben drowned and wanted to show y'all something I made and say a few things.

First pic is the pic I made. I call it Ben meets Wizard101. I just used a wizard (Which I named Benjamin Water - get the reference? XD) and took a chat bubble and just put blood in the pic.

image1.JPG

Second picture is of the Website youshouldnthavedonethat.net to show it's still up, BUT you just can't register(bummer)
image1.PNG

and Third thing is just something creepy that happened one night. I was listening to Song of Unhealing (planning on falling asleep to it, 10h) and all of a sudden it paused by itself 10 mins in. It wasn't buffering bc it would of just kept playing after it loaded some. it was kinda freaky.

well that's all I wanted to say and show you. :)

Hey I know this thread is 3 years old, but I recently got into Ben drowned and wanted to show y'all something I made and say a few things.

First pic is the pic I made. I call it Ben meets Wizard101. I just used a wizard (Which I named Benjamin Water - get the reference? XD) and took a chat bubble and just put blood in the pic.

View attachment 38069

Second picture is of the Website youshouldnthavedonethat.net to show it's still up, BUT you just can't register(bummer)
View attachment 38070

and Third thing is just something creepy that happened one night. I was listening to Song of Unhealing (planning on falling asleep to it, 10h) and all of a sudden it paused by itself 10 mins in. It wasn't buffering bc it would of just kept playing after it loaded some. it was kinda freaky.

well that's all I wanted to say and show you. :)
youshouldnthavedonethat.net is back online?

It used to be dead. Perhaps he is finally continuing this ARG.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Mature version of saying what I want to say -Can someone please teach Ben swimming lessons? I think they'd be useful.
Immature version and probably spell what I want to say
- can someone plx just goddamn teach ben some damn sense they'd help him so damn much, lil **** ben

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
youshouldnthavedonethat.net is back online?

It used to be dead. Perhaps he is finally continuing this ARG.

Idk if it's back as I can only get to home page. No register page. sadly, but it'd be cool if I could register lol

.......Why was this resurrected?

Lol sorry. I just got into Ben Drowned and just wanted to show people the pic I made. that was about it :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom