• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Behind the Frozen Waterfall

ok so i wasn't sure if this thread classified as a mystery of zelda or as 64-bit zelda, but i always considered the frozen waterfall in zora's domain (as an adult of course) to be somewhat of a mystery.

Back in the day there was quite a bit of speculation about it, some rumors but no one had ever claimed to have gotten behind the ice. I remember when I first saw it, i was all like oh yea, that is so a dungeon back there. Boy was i wrong, no you never get to go back there normally, and at first i was shooting fire arrows at it, and then light arrows. lets just say i tried a lot of things when i was younger.

now i am much older in zelda years and claim to know a few things about it, recently i stumbled on a video on youtube that showed a location in zora's domain that you could clip through the wall, using that the guy reached a part of the domain that was oob (out of bounds). seeing this i realized his route also took him right above the water fall and that by fallowing his example i could jump down behind the ice. After a few tries i was successful, and upon finding out that nothing at all is behind the ice all of my childhood memories of trying to get back there came flooding back.
Now i just feel old hahaha.

Everyone should know by now about the massive amount of glitches in OoT. A lot was also taken out during the development.

K

Kite

i was always scepticle about the little gap under the water in zora's domain the one thats just a bit too far down for you to swim i searched the net a bit and found out they were planning to have a dungeon there but scrapped the idea for some reason but its just an empty space down there all them hours of trying wasted xD

Mikenike

Thanks, Mike
Wasn't that where they were going to put the unicorn fountain but bailed ast second? I'll see if I can find links to them. In the original design they planned on making a Unicorn Fuontain under zoras domain, this was said to be the pride of the zora, but the designers decided to take it out if the game due to memory on the cartrage.http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Unicorn_Fountain i got the site here. ( It was a place but the location was found this was an older theory that miyamoto claimed was correct.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom