• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Well I would argue my case, but it looks like it wouldn't really matter in the end anyway since you plan to shoot us both, and are apparently confident it has to be us. I hope you find the scum, it would be unfortunate if all of this turned out wrong.
Yes yes, blah blah blah, so are you willing to switch to Kirino and get it over with cause that’s where it’s going anyway. You shouldn’t have anything to worry about if you’re town (most likely)

Yes yes, blah blah blah, so are you willing to switch to Kirino and get it over with cause that’s where it’s going anyway. You shouldn’t have anything to worry about if you’re town (most likely)

Hey now, let me have my moment. :cool:

But yes I agree, lets end this squabble.

Unvote

Vote: Kirino

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
just like in the event storma flips town, if kirino flips town, we need investigative checks on funnier and yiga, but storm is probably going to track me again because he thinks it's a soft roleblock.
if there's a deepwolf it's more likely to be funnier since yiga has been softing a role since day two. Of course that role could be a wolf but /shrug

The odds of the game ending either today or tonight are so high it's not worth thinking about alternative scenarios as long as we have investigative checks on at least funnier
Y'all PRs are more than welcome to ignore me of course.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
just like in the event storma flips town, if kirino flips town, we need investigative checks on funnier and yiga, but storm is probably going to track me again because he thinks it's a soft roleblock.
if there's a deepwolf it's more likely to be funnier since yiga has been softing a role since day two. Of course that role could be a wolf but /shrug

The odds of the game ending either today or tonight are so high it's not worth thinking about alternative scenarios as long as we have investigative checks on at least funnier
Y'all PRs are more than welcome to ignore me of course.
you'll probs kill me

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Let's not count ourselves done so soon. It's best to come up with a plan in case game end doesn't occur. That said, I don't feel like thinking today

Kirino

Tatakae
I mean, if I'm the wolf and I shoot storm, it's a death sentence.

It'd be pretty trivial to simply use this as reasoning for why you wouldn't have lynched him, and then claim that the Mafia is clearly trying to frame you. It would probably work, too, and getting rid of the player most suspicious of you as well as the tracker would certainly be worth the risk that it wouldn't. If anything, this almost makes it seem like you're prepping for a Storm nightkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom