• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
From krows point of view Kirino is almost undeniably the last scum, but they don't seem to care. I feel like if they were town they would
Feel same tbh but I haven’t played with krow in forever so I don’t really know.
Are townies on zd usually unaware of the game state
Yiga
Storm
Now krow?
Would be a helpful pattern if it's the case
Yiga and Storm sometimes. Think Krow isn’t really getting that you’re prob clear.

Well if it's going to come to this I don't think I can really add anything else. I'll wait for the other 3 to come in and drop off their thoughts on the matter.

Kirino

Tatakae
Since there haven't been any counterclaims (and now's the time to do so if applicable for any undeclared PRs or SK), we can assume that Pancake and Storm are telling the truth. In my original list, that leaves only Krow, although I initially had a slight town read on him for the way that Lumine first agreed with and then defended Rubik. So either Krow is scum, or I have to rethink my original PoE, in which case funnier would probably be my weakest town read.

Unvote

Vote: Krow

Moe said:
Kirino took the earliest opportunity to jump on a different wagon. They also actually interacted with Rubik and Stormageden in RVS whereas Lumine had a single medium thought on cop cover. I think you're right.

That I cast suspicion on Stormageden and then quickly jumped on another wagon is undeniably suspicious, since it makes it look like a weak attempt to get town cred. It was a weak suspicion intended to start discussion, and when I saw it wasn't catching on, I switched my vote in an attempt to get fused to contribute. As for "interacting" with Rubik, my only interaction with him was telling him that his mom is a scumtell, so take that how you will.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Right now I'm trying to figure out...
What happens pancake is a SK? It's unlikely given that they shot Rubik, which doesn't seem like a shot SK would make, but storm tracked me so I can't really say "sk would never do this."

I'd really like to be able to cross pancake off the list here but it's not farfetched enough given what's already happened in this game.

Finally, typical final 3s involving scum,sk,and town will result in town always losing, so we have to avoid this scenario. I don't think it will be too difficult to play around so we might as well hedge. In a hypothetical world where pancake is SK and the last wolf is between kirino/krow, 4/7 players are confirmed town, one gets lynched today, so we're at 4/6, then 2 die so it's 2/4 confirmed. At that point sk or wolf still wins unless one shoots the other, but that won't happen unless they're really bad. So our lynch today really matters, we have to hit anti-town or we risk losing to the chance pancake is actually SK and there are 3 scum.
We still shouldn't lynch pancake today though, duh.

Oh wait storm is getting mad at me for "monopolizing the thread", I should just sit back and not make any effort as the game stagnates and we screw up somehow.
I'm gonna throw out that I have no clue how the bus driver works so pancake is gonna have to figure out how to play around that.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm gonna throw out that I have no clue how the bus driver works so pancake is gonna have to figure out how to play around that.
What do you mean? Never seen a bus driver before?
I'm open to suggestions on who to kill tonight btw
If we lynch Kirino shoot krow, if we lynch krow shoot Kirino. Game should be over if my gut is correct.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
What do you mean? Never seen a bus driver before?

If we lynch Kirino shoot krow, if we lynch krow shoot Kirino. Game should be over if my gut is correct.
Got it. I am having trouble reading everyone today though so I don't know who we should lynch lol.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Barring funny business you shooting whoever we don't lynch should end the game. It seems there isn't a SK so...

I guess there is a world where funnier or yiga is scum as well, but we can deal with that when krow and kirino both flip town (probably not gonna happen).

And no, I haven't played with a bus driver before. Maybe I still haven't played with a bus driver! We don't know!

funnier6

Courage~
I just realized the point of this, but I’m pretty sure bus drivers can’t self target so if they’re targeted we should be fine. Also I doubt they can bus drive and shoot on the same night so we’ll be able to tell pretty easy which option they went for.

Also I totally forgot Yiga hasn’t posted today. @YIGAhim would you like to claim something?

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
I don't think we need yiga to claim a role. We're only focused on krow and kirino today. Yiga claiming probably isn't a bad thing, but it just gives mafia more information to work with.

Though if he has a red check he'd like to claim I'm all for that.

funnier6

Courage~
I don't think we need yiga to claim a role. We're only focused on krow and kirino today. Yiga claiming probably isn't a bad thing, but it just gives mafia more information to work with.

Though if he has a red check he'd like to claim I'm all for that.
I was thinking more about if he’d like to counter claim a role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom