• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I'm gonna go read Stormageden and see if they breadcrumbs their partners.
i just realized something
if the bees are the scum, how can Ken be an SK? wouldnt he be town aligned. i mean Ray Liotta was town, and he is ****ing evil irl. have you seen Goofellas?

i just realized something
if the bees are the scum, how can Ken be an SK? wouldnt he be town aligned. i mean Ray Liotta was town, and he is ****ing evil irl. have you seen Goofellas?

Are you considering a Vig instead of an SK?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Because Ken is the most unique character in the movie.

From krows point of view Kirino is almost undeniably the last scum, but they don't seem to care. I feel like if they were town they would

From krows point of view Kirino is almost undeniably the last scum, but they don't seem to care. I feel like if they were town they would

When did I say this? I'm suspecting you above anyone else and they are near the bottom of my list since I'm not sure about them yet.

Kirino took the earliest opportunity to jump on a different wagon. They also actually interacted with Rubik and Stormageden in RVS whereas Lumine had a single medium thought on cop cover. I think you're right.

I only said I was looking into Rubik's posts, you're the one that came to that conclusion about Kirino, not me.

Storm

Are you considering a Vig instead of an SK?
i dont know what to consider. i just know that Moe's hypothesis on Ken being the SK is wrong, and therefore a lie, albeit a misinformed shot in the dark. and Moe is currently at L-2

OBJECTION. youre leading the witness. swaying the convo in your favor. stop monopolizong the thread. youre close to 150 posts now, abd most of it is just nonsense. there is such a thing as overactive. i think we should step back and let
@funnier6 and @YIGAhim and @Kirino

PoE suggests the last wolf has to be between you and kirino. You don't seem to care about this and are ignoring kirino entirely. Your mindset is showing.
every time im about to end this post you post again. im now dead set youre the last "wolf" and if you flip town by some miracle from god, we will lynch Kirino, but your tyranny of this thread must cease

PoE suggests the last wolf has to be between you and kirino. You don't seem to care about this and are ignoring kirino entirely. Your mindset is showing.

The reason for that is because I believe if you were tracked, you gave a false trail or some other misdirection.

Actually this has me wondering something. Storm according to Moe, you tracked him. Did he target someone?

Storm

The reason for that is because I believe if you were tracked, you gave a false trail or some other misdirection.

Actually this has me wondering something. Storm according to Moe, you tracked him. Did he target someone?
he targeted no one. he abstained

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
I'm not stopping anyone from posting though.
You're ignoring game mechanics to scum read me based on a point you consider scummy despite the fact it actually isn't.
Please just stop being like this.
There's no point in talking about kens role anyway since we can't nameclaim. Twas just for fun.

Why
Are
You
This

If you have a problem with me "monopolizing the thread" or whatever, then post more. It's that simple.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion

I'm vanilla town. I have no capacity to target anybody. There's nothing in the setup that would prevent a tracker ability from working on me.

Storm

I'm not stopping anyone from posting though.
You're ignoring game mechanics to scum read me based on a point you consider scummy despite the fact it actually isn't.
Please just stop being like this.
There's no point in talking about kens role anyway since we can't nameclaim. Twas just for fun.

Why
Are
You
This

If you have a problem with me "monopolizing the thread" or whatever, then post more. It's that simple.

you literally have twice as much posts as the 2nd most active person. but there comes a point in time where nobody is gonna post because you nitpick on every word and by your standards, everyone else is inactive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom