• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet said tracker, not confirmed to be tracker, is still pointing his finger at you why?

Because he's either that dumb or he's the last wolf and faked the tracker check on me.
Funnier is 8/10 it's the former.

funnier only voted 8/10 in terms on not lynching Storm (though apparently 10/10 now). So funnier whom I believe to be town, trusts Storm whom he believes to be the Tracker. The Tracker is suspicious of you, you may want to explain why he is Moe.

funnier6

Courage~
I shot gummy but had no reasoning behind that lol
Are you the SK? It’s okay I won’t tell anybody. :)
funnier only voted 8/10 in terms on not lynching Storm (though apparently 10/10 now). So funnier whom I believe to be town, trusts Storm whom he believes to be the Tracker. The Tracker is suspicious of you, you may want to explain why he is Moe.
I never said I trusted his conclusions. As a matter of fact I said I didn’t.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Then it's 100% because he's tunneled so bad he's ignoring factual evidence in front of his eyes.
He thinks that I made no kill and did not use my bus driver ability last night and pushed for the deaths of both my partners. Which mean we also have a serial killer in this game, which means the mafia team didn't kill anyone night 1 either. All of this just to imagine a world where I could be scum, despite it being much more likely that I'm simply a vanilla town.
If he didn't have the tracker check on me I would understand somewhat (I'd still think he's dumb for thinking I would call my partner the sk) but I'm proven to have not visited anyone last night.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Funnier's conclusion is correct in that the setup is required to have a tracker and if nobody else has a tracker power he must be one.

That doesn't explain why he thinks I'm a wolf.

Since pancake has claimed a PR the last wolf is between kirino or krow. I was already leaning toward krow, but I'd listen to an argument for kirino

Funnier's conclusion is correct in that the setup is required to have a tracker and if nobody else has a tracker power he must be one.

That doesn't explain why he thinks I'm a wolf.

Since pancake has claimed a PR the last wolf is between kirino or krow. I was already leaning toward krow, but I'd listen to an argument for kirino

Interesting, why exactly are you leaning towards me? Just so I understand you and am not assuming again.

funnier6

Courage~
I could go either way tbh, but I feel like it makes more sense to go for Kirino since I already felt that way instead of someone who just subbed in. Not really much of an argument necessary, poe speaks for itself.

Vote: Kirino

Kirino has been more active and had reasonable thoughts, and Rubik singled them out in a "proactivity" list.

Of course Kirino has been more active, I just subbed in. Also scum singling someone out doesn't mean anything, scum will bus each other for the sake of survival. I'm not saying Kirino is scum, but we can't very well rule that out yet. I feel like the key is with Rubik's posts moreso than Storma, mostly due to his self-destructive behavior, but you're welcome to do as you wish.

I will be reading through Rubik's posts in the meantime. @ me if I'm needed.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Unvote: Stormageden

Vote: Fused

I wasn't around last game and wasn't aware that no lynching was discussed, but yeah. Also to help get some reads because, as you said, there's a right answer.
Kirino took the earliest opportunity to jump on a different wagon. They also actually interacted with Rubik and Stormageden in RVS whereas Lumine had a single medium thought on cop cover. I think you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom