• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
ok just for fun I want you to explain how exactly this game could have gone the way it did if I was the bus driver
purely because I'm in the mood for some entertainment and this isn't doing a good enough job

funnier6

Courage~
A question for you, by the way: you previously stated your skepticism that the Mafia were inactive players: how does that inform your suspicions today? Does it cause you to suspect Moe given him being the only other particularly active member, or to have a town read on Krow/Lumine for being especially inactive? Have you given a list of lynch targets or suspects, and if not, could you?
No, I am currently of the opinion that the final scum is either you/krow/moe in that order. I never town read anyone for being inactive, to say someone is town because they are not here is ridiculous. I hardly ever scum read for it either, and only in select few people. That list isn’t be all end all btw, it’s just how I feel right now.
I guess there's a chance we have both a Vigi and SK in this game and I was jailed by pendio? But like, Occam's Razor, dude.
Thanks for the alternate scenarios, I was almost ready to stop being paranoid. :sweat:
k
Vote: storm
if you're town, just stop.
Are you okay with switching later cause I’m gonna try to lynch krow or Kirino and I’m probably gonna need you to sheep.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Sorry, I'm just trying to figure out why storm is messing with me, because it isn't funny and it's not productive.
If he's got a clean tracker check on me then I'm locked clear. It's that simple. If he's still pushing me, something's wrong and I'm going to vote for him.
Storm seems like a pretty smart person, so I don't know why they'd chose to track me in the night, either. It doesn't add up.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
well. as the bus driver only has 1 shot. you probably used it early to get it out of the way, and then you acted as De Facto godfather ( we see how well you lead the sheep with your almost 140 posts by this point. and all you have to do is sit there. I don't even know who doc visited night 1 if anyone. and such efforts to find out have been fruitless. so all that is left to do is to lynch the last scum (Moe) and win the game for town. and if he turns town, I will gladly vote myself up the next day

Kirino

Tatakae
It's worth pointing out that Doc (who Storm replaced) defended Stormageden against my suspicions of him on Day 1, which I think provides evidence for him being town. Likewise, if Storm were scum, I'm not sure what good it would do to suddenly fakeclaim tracker, claim that Moe didn't target anyone that night, and then try to lynch him on that basis. It seems to just be him displaying a characteristic incompetence.

As for Pancake, I noticed that he initially claimed a neutral opinion on Storma, and then quickly jumped on the bandwagon to lynch him without any reasoning, which I find slightly suspicious since it seems like an attempt at bussing for town cred. Plus, my process of elimination (which I may have to reexamine at this point) leaves only him:

Vote: @PancakeSamurai

Why did you vote for Storma yesterday?

@funnier6: can you explain your scum list, or, if you already have, link to the post?

Storm

you're missing a well worded, highly charismatic retort that it totally not you trying to save face because someone called you out on your bull****

Storm

don't tempt me, sweetness. you don't know how bad I can get. they have tried for ages to shut me up on here. and they haven't yet. are you going to be the one to shut me up here? am I not going to your plan to win this game, scum? am I not following your Orwellian-esque program?

funnier6

Courage~
@funnier6: can you explain your scum list, or, if you already have, link to the post?
Last post and I’m gonna sleep.

In few words, (I probably already posted about it somewhere but I’m not gonna look) I feel reasonably certain that everyone except you and krow are town. As for why that is I’ll explain in the morning or can be found in my posts somewhere.
I can't wrap my head around this.
Does storm actually think I'm the last scum here, despite his own tracker check proving otherwise?
Still pretty sure yes.

Storm

I can't wrap my head around this.
Does storm actually think I'm the last scum here, despite his own tracker check proving otherwise?
it's easy to claim Chocolate Town. all you have to do is sit there, vote, and do nothing. but you are the last scum, and the fact you decided to abstain last night from whatever you were doing is evidence enough. confess

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
There's no way this is coming from a townie. There's no reason to be this agitated when we're so far ahead??
Ignoring point blank evidence that you gave yourself to tunnel on a suspicion that you're reaching toward any possibility, even ones that aren't even available in the game, just to prove it??
Pls.
I hope you're not trying to force a vigi claim. (I should probably reiterate- PRs should not claim yet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom