• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
my last thought:
I think rubik's "proactive scale" could be quite telling as to the last partner. Putting Kirino at the very top without good reasoning for it is weird, but I don't think he'd single out a scum partner like that. I don't know exactly what was going through rubik's head as he made this post and it's not even a very traditional reads list so it's hard to decipher. I think it's much more likely that he'd be more aware of his partner's activity and wouldn't place them in the wrong slot like that.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
STORM'S MOTHERFUCKING LIST TO END ALL MOTHERFUCKING LISTS
YIGAhim

DekuNut - Tracker

Moe the Moblin

Minish_Link - Vanilla

funnier6

LittleGumball - Hider

PancakeSamurai

Stormageden747 -Goon

Kirino

Pendio -Jailkeeper

Krow

Rubik -GOAT

So I have it on good recollection that Moe did not do anything last night... which does not mean much for what it's worth. I mean if you're the Godfather, do you have to really go and get your own hands dirty? I suppose not. but Moe is only really my #2 candidate for being Scum. If he wants to claim so I can expedite this and be more certain in my judgement, it would be most beneficial to the remainder of this game. the only 2 people I have a null read on are Funnier-because he is a hard read considering he was always scum when he first started out- and Yiga- because let's face it, yiga is yiga.

VOTE: Moe

funnier6

Courage~
I’m not done quoting but just to give you stuff to talk about.
This is looking uncannily like inception mafia
This was so true.
This looks kind of bad for Lumine imo

Vote: Lumine is most likely rn

if anyone has even mildly incriminating cop checks now is a good time to share them!
I don’t agree, at least in that post you quoted that seems to be a perfectly logical thing to say no matter whether they’re scum together or not so I don’t really see that post as telling at all.
funnier+yiga=town (better be, anyway)
rubik=the scum that I was going to say we should search storma's wagon for
the rest=inactive

the reads list writes itself my friend
shot order would be lumine>storm>kirino>pancake based on interactions with rubik and a touch of meta analysis
The thing about lists is that they usually come with thoughts on each player which I’d appreciate if you would give so it’ll all be in one place.
my last thought:
I think rubik's "proactive scale" could be quite telling as to the last partner. Putting Kirino at the very top without good reasoning for it is weird, but I don't think he'd single out a scum partner like that. I don't know exactly what was going through rubik's head as he made this post and it's not even a very traditional reads list so it's hard to decipher. I think it's much more likely that he'd be more aware of his partner's activity and wouldn't place them in the wrong slot like that.
That entire thought is wifom though, there’s no way to know what Rubik was thinking.

Storm

EBWODP:
I wanted to put :dealwithit: on both ends of it, because it's my Emoji and I made it

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
there's no reason to share thoughts on you or yiga. The other 4 players in this game are pretty much nonexistent.
Storm's list looks kind of awful though, both in the sense that it's hard to read AND it contains a tracker softclaim. I'm going to read the setup rules to see if it's possible given what I know.
Why would you ever ever ever choose to track me after leading a lynch on someone who flipped scum though.
Probably because I pulled the trigger on my VT claim, so he knows I couldn't have visited anyone in the night and thus is a safe tracking target
yeah it's a little confbiasy but
c'mon he's using lemon yellow in his reads list he deserves it.
unvote
probably going to vote storm.

Storm

Well all right then, anybody wanna argue with this?

Dude I literally am the easiest read ever, go read a game where I was scum and then read this one.
I have read games where you were scum
I have played games with you when you were scum
I have modded games where you were scum
I still don't know you're style
I don't even know deku's, pen's, or Libk's styles, and I talk to those *blokes* every day

funnier6

Courage~
there's no reason to share thoughts on you or yiga. The other 4 players in this game are pretty much nonexistent.
Storm's list looks kind of awful though, both in the sense that it's hard to read AND it contains a tracker softclaim. I'm going to read the setup rules to see if it's possible given what I know.
Why would you ever ever ever choose to track me after leading a lynch on someone who flipped scum though.
Probably because I pulled the trigger on my VT claim, so he knows I couldn't have visited anyone in the night and thus is a safe tracking target
yeah it's a little confbiasy but
unvote
There’s definitely a tracker in the game so no reason to vote storm yet.
I have read games where you were scum
I have played games with you when you were scum
I have modded games where you were scum
I still don't know you're style
I don't even know deku's, pen's, or Libk's styles, and I talk to those *blokes* every day
Well that’s refreshing lol.

Storm

unvote
I'm sorry that my choice of a color between red and green hurts your eyes. but my color coding is a set in stone thing.

but if you really want my thing to change. I can use This Color
is this a better choice?

funnier6

Courage~
[QUOTE="Storm, post: 1142299, member: 15007"]I'm sorry that my choice of a color between red and green hurts your eyes. but my color coding is a set in stone thing.

is this a better choice? [/QUOTE]
Everyone is welcome.

Storm

[QUOTE="Storm, post: 1142299, member: 15007"]I'm sorry that my choice of a color between red and green hurts your eyes. but my color coding is a set in stone thing.

is this a better choice?
Everyone is welcome.[/QUOTE]
I'm not. I'm using Nayru. I cant see a thing

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
There’s definitely a tracker in the game so no reason to vote storm yet.
This is true.

Also upon examining the setup closer there's no possibility for a 1 shot vigi either.
Also I'm dying rn my eyes pls help.

There's not quite enough info to figure out the entire setup yet.
But still, targeting me with a tracker ability is just plain stupid.
And a second tracker claim means nothing since that's STILL possible.
So I think it's a lot more likely that he's faking a tracker claim rather than it being legit.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm not suspicious of any of the active players. As I've said before, funnier's aggressive activity and scatterbrained/spontaneous posting style cause me to view him as town, and Moe's posting style inclines me towards a town read on him as well, largely for the same reasons, although he's experienced and enigmatic enough that it's harder to tell. In light of this, I agree with the assessment that it's best to look at the inactive players.

As for the others, I have a town read on Yiga, and I'm pretty sure that I'm town.

Looking at the remaining seven players, minus the ones I have a town read on:

1. @Storm
2. @PancakeSamurai
3. @Krow

One of the people above is probably the final scum and today's lynch target, and all of them should get in here and start contributing, particularly the latter two. Out of them, I'm least suspicious of Krow, since I feel it's unlikely that a Mafia member would be so inactive as to get replaced like Lumine did; she also agreed with Rubik's analysis of cop cover in her first post, and townread him in her third, which would seem to be too obvious for her to do as scum. So it's probably between Storm and Pancake today.

Moe said:
@Kirino if stormageden hadn't insta'd themselves, would you have done so?

Not immediately, since I wanted to save the time for discussion, but yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom