• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Another recess was over, and another head count taken as a result. It became certain that another two had disappeared during the recess. After taking inventory of who was present in the courtroom, the judge frowned. She realized that both the leading parties for the defense and plaintiff were gone! Those gentlemen were Pendio and Rubik, respectively. With such a strange turn of events, the court took some time to get started, but it would ultimately return to session.

ani-judge-gavel.gif~c200

Pendio was Layton T. Montgomery: Town Jailkeeper.

Rubik was Barry B. Benson: Mafia Jack of All Trades.

Player List
1. @YIGAhim
2. @Moe the Moblin
3. @funnier6
4. @Storm
5. @PancakeSamurai
6. @Kirino
7. @Krow

DekuNut - Hector: Town 1-shot Tracker (Lynched Day 1)
Minish_Link - Ray Liotta: Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 1)
LittleGumball - Mooseblood: Town Hider (Killed Night 1)
Stormageden747 - Adam Flayman: Mafia Goon (Lynched Day 2)
Pendio - Layton T. Montgomery: Town Jailkeeper (Killed Night 2)
Rubik - Barry B. Benson: Mafia Jack of All Trades (Killed Night 2)

Day 3 Begins!

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to reach majority. The day shall end on Sunday, June 10th, at 10:00 PM Central Time.

-----------------------------------------

PLAYER UPDATE: @Krow has replaced @Lumine.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I wish I understood what Storm was doing

I hate to pull a Yiga and I know this role is super rare to find in any game and I doubt Mido would use it but is he a Jester trying to mess with us? Take this idea with a grain of salt it just happened to cross my mind earlier.

Could he also be some kind of vengeful/bomb role and he's just given up or something?

I don't know. This is the second time I've seen him claim a scum role in a game and I still can't understand it.
Me saying pancake was probably town earlier was an attempt at softing an investigative role to try and bait the nightkill. Since that didn't work I'm going to go ahead and claim vanilla. Looking back at reactions to stormageden's behavior, this one pings me.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm amazed.

Who fired that shot xD

Either way, we've got a good town block now.

@Kirino if stormageden hadn't insta'd themselves, would you have done so?
I had gotten quotes to talk about actual things but apparently they go away after a while so I’m just gonna post about how relieved I am.

Guess that means I’m town now right? :P

Also I’m still alive on day three, normally by this time I’ve been shot at least twice. :suspicious:

Guess I’ll iso Rubik in a minute but I feel like it’s all gonna be mechanics.

funnier6

Courage~
Me saying pancake was probably town earlier was an attempt at softing an investigative role to try and bait the nightkill. Since that didn't work I'm going to go ahead and claim vanilla. Looking back at reactions to stormageden's behavior, this one pings me.
I didn’t even pick up on that, but why claim vanilla and ruin it?

Also @Krow give me some thoughtsss

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
If funnier is a viable wagon, I'd be just about as happy to vote for him as for Storma.

Turning yesterday's lynch into a coin toss stinks to high heavens, in my opinion, and funnier's play has felt a bit opportunistic to me today. The only reason I'd hesitate to kill him is that he's actually active, and the more we can take advantage of that activity, the better.

-

Storma's done 2 textbook scum plays this game (1. bring up SKs and 2. vote for someone else's wagon without giving a reason and then leave the wagon when prompted to explain his reasoning). It's possible that this is just his inexperience bleeding through, but I think an inexperienced player would still be decently likely to fall into these pitfalls, so I'm pretty comfortable keeping my vote on him as well.
This post locks funnier as town, I believe, unless rubik is The Ultimate Bus Driver
YIGA is also likely to be town but that's like saying the ocean is likely to be salty- nobody really cares so long as you can surf in it
I didn’t even pick up on that, but why claim vanilla and ruin it?

Also @Krow give me some thoughtsss
Because scum didn't take the bait. Either they didn't pick up on it and it didn't matter, or pancake is scum and knew I was faking any potential investigative role. There's no point in potentially softing misleading information to town (if someone had decided I was a rolecop or something they may have just taken pancake out of their PoE, for example).

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Unvote

Vote: Pancake

@PancakeSamurai write me a minimum 50 word essay on who we should lynch today or i'll kill you irl
Rubik pressure votes Pancake.
Proactive:
Kirino - Everything Kirino's said this game has felt reasonable to me. That could be a bad sign potentially, but I'd rather trust that atm than doubt it.
Moe the Moblin - Moe seems to be playing pretty normally.

Proactive, but slightly fishy:
funnier6 - Created a bad situation for town D1, but has been contributing too much to justify lynching this early.

Psuedo-active:
Stormageden747 - Probably said more this game than I've ever seen him say in a mafia game, but that's still probably not that much.
Pendio - Feels like he's just trying to scrape by unnoticed to me, but it could be due to the time zone differences.
YIGAhim - Feels less scummy than usual, by large. Less so now that he's insisting that I'm scum and insisting a town player who flipped already is town and mixing my name up with funnier's.

Inactive:
Lumine - Agreed with him a bit d1, but he hasn't really contributed all that much in general and has been silent all of today.
Doc/Storm - Hello?
PancakeSamurai - Is anybody in there?
"Activity read" where he puts kirino at the top of the list despite kirino not being very active?
Pancake lumine and storm at the bottom, last scum member in here?
Do you live in a world where everything is the opposite of reality?

Your scum list is literally my top 3 town reads.
This was in response to storm.
I excluded Lumine because I was asking specifically based on past experiences because I'm curious whether any of those three tend to lurk more as scum. Lumine is a player that no one has any experience playing with, as far as I can tell.

Lumine and their eventual replacement are definitely people of interest, but I'm less concerned with Pancake's analysis of them than I am of the players they've played alongside with in the past.
This looks kind of bad for Lumine imo

Vote: Lumine is most likely rn

if anyone has even mildly incriminating cop checks now is a good time to share them!

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Oh right I’m still waiting on that list.
funnier+yiga=town (better be, anyway)
rubik=the scum that I was going to say we should search storma's wagon for
the rest=inactive

the reads list writes itself my friend
shot order would be lumine>storm>kirino>pancake based on interactions with rubik and a touch of meta analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom