• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
In the event Storma isn't a wolf: If we have a 1shot vigi they should use their shot tonight. Tomorrow is probably mylo but we won't be able to no-lynch in case there is a second nightkill. All our PRs should claim tomorrow unless there's only 1 kill tonight. If Storma does flip wolf we'll have some breathing space and we don't need to worry about all this stuff

Kirino

Tatakae
I realize that I haven’t been very active today, by the way, so I’ll post more on Day 3. The Night period should give me adequate time to review the thread and come up with some developed reads.

thank you, thank you.

I now get to fulfill my dream of being lynched.

:pikalove:

I wish I could dislike this post.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
You could change if you wanted to.

Three people you want dead then, that’s scarcely read or list.
No, I don't want 3 people dead. I have a weird base strategy, and I can't go into detail or what I do will become more clear and easier to read, but just because I look into you doesn't mean I want you dead. TAownhunting is important too.

Jester?... Maybe. I think we should be careful. No one in their right mind would claim as mafia. Jester only wins if they are lynched. Power roles, aim against storma. Don't risk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom