• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Since it's less likely that there's an SK in this setup than I previously thought, I'm more inclined to think stormageden is scum than SK. If they do flip SK I'll actually be upset since that doesn't get us any closer to our wincon.
If tracker finds someone tonight who visited the nightkill, all of a sudden tadaah we have a scum. If tracker claims today, we don't accidentally lynch tracker, but stormageden is in a spot where I feel if they aren't VT or scum they should claim regardless. That's part of the reason I gave a few names I'm okay with, in the even of a CFD

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Rubik's posts were heavily mechanical day 1 which is pause for concern, but his tone isn't one I hear from a scum. I was fooled in inception, I won't be fooled again. I don't really have a reason to think there's a scum in the 4 of us, but I think there is and furthermore I think it's between you/rubik. There are other reasons for thinking it's rubik that I won't go into today.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm okay with, in the even of a CFD
I’m sure someone is going to ask what this means so it stands for Chinese fire drill and it means everyone somewhat spontaneously hopping from one wagon to another wagon one or more times at the end of the day. (I don’t really like the idea)
There are other reasons for thinking it's rubik that I won't go into today.
His posts from today still seemed mechanical iirc.

I hate that reason since I can’t argue with it and I don’t like trusting you but mkay.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Suspicion is good.

What you're doing isn't. You haven't addressed literally anything I said to you in response to you voting for me, namely that I voted for you the past two games I was scum when you acted scummy so I clearly have no reservations doing so. The very premise your attack is based on is shoddy.

Sorry. DX

Anyway I want a reads list from everybody, or at the very least three people they want to see dead. The more details the better please and thank you.

@Pendio @Stormageden747 @YIGAhim @Kirino @everybody else.
I don't give read lists. It's a known part of my meta. I usually like to focus on a couple individual players and only consider others if something major comes into consideration. At this time, I only think I know a little about Rubik and funnier.

funnier6

Courage~
I don't give read lists. It's a known part of my meta. I usually like to focus on a couple individual players and only consider others if something major comes into consideration. At this time, I only think I know a little about Rubik and funnier.
You could change if you wanted to.

Three people you want dead then, that’s scarcely read or list.

Pen

The game is on!
My rather spontaneous reads list:

YIGAhim looks pretty neutral in my book. Ultimately I haven't seen him doing anything out of the ordinary. I brought up the WIFOM dilemma regarding his post where he seemed to think Gummy was still alive, but obviously that could be anything.

Moe the Moblin seems to be steadily adapting to our way of playing Mafia here, which I appreciate. Seeing as I haven't played much with him I can't read him all that well. I've disagreed with a lot of what he's said so far in this game, but I think those are things that are dependant on playstyles rather than alignments.

funnier6 is funnier6. Active as ever and seems very much like he always feels for the most part. I brought up the thing about him earlier but I never thought it was a very strong argument in the first place. I just wished to bring it up since I reacted to it. And after his defence to it he remains quite neutral to me.

Doc/Storm is someone I'd love to see more from. I didn't have time to really get a good read on Doc while he was playing, and Storm hasn't been posting much of substance either yet. His reads list was a bit odd and very poorly detailed. I'd love to see Storm make some more in-depth posts.

Rubik looks solid. I haven't played enough with him to really know how he plays as the different alignments, but his activity is appreciated. One thing I have noticed in his posts, however, is how much he's participated in some rather unnecessary discussions about meta, lurking, power roles, Mafia play and Town play etc. At least he did this for some time during this day phase, and I kind of read that as a potential Mafioso attempting to steer the conversation away from the game itself and instead onto rambling about seemingly important things that actually didn't really need to be said. At least that's a possibility I see.

PancakeSamurai is another person of love to see more from. I haven't been able to really formulate a read on him based on his posts so far. I did get the feeling, though, when he joined the Storma wagon, that he was possibly a Mafia member realizing his buddy would die so he joined the bandwagon in hopes of clearing his name. Of course this all relies on the assumption that Storma is Mafia.

Stormageden747 is probably a Mafia Goon, no matter how much I wish that wasn't the case.

Kirino has been playing a good, semi-active game in my opinion. It's been ages since I last played with him, but he seems to be playing roughly like he used to play back in the day. I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary with him at this point.

Lumine where are you?

I hope I didn't miss anyone now.

funnier6

Courage~
Kirino has been playing a good, semi-active game in my opinion. It's been ages since I last played with him, but he seems to be playing roughly like he used to play back in the day. I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary with him at this point.
Since you’ve played him before, what do you see here that he wouldn’t do as mafia or that he would do as town? What makes you trust your judgement?

After storma who are the two people you’d want killed next?

@Moe the Moblin you mind makin a list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom