• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Funnier what is your guess at YIGA's alignment
Considering his habit of changing strategy every game a few things tend to stay the same though not much reads town to me this game but the thing convincing me is everything he said today was an utter disaster if he’s scum and I just don’t see Yiga thinking this is a good idea/his scumbuds not telling him this a bad idea etc etc.

So if I absolutely had to make a decision I would say he’s town.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Considering his habit of changing strategy every game a few things tend to stay the same though not much reads town to me this game but the thing convincing me is everything he said today was an utter disaster if he’s scum and I just don’t see Yiga thinking this is a good idea/his scumbuds not telling him this a bad idea etc etc.
everyone please note that this is a single sentence
I think I'm going to look at some games to see if this is something he does often/if it's alignment indicative

funnier6

Courage~
I wasn't able to find anything like this in X-men, inception, or far far away.
One post in inception came close, but you're quite wordy today.
Shrugs

I did say I wasn’t feeling 100%

Why having you been checking my scum games?

(For reference those would be Chaos Mafia (2 and 3) I was SK in anime, mafia in anime amalgamations, SK in Korra and mafia in avatar)

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
I looked at recent games. I took a small peek at Stormageden in those games and yeah we should probably lynch them.
They clearly don't really care about the outcome of the game and are pretty aloof in general. I don't like their behavior and it won't get better further into the game.

funnier6

Courage~
I looked at recent games. I took a small peek at Stormageden in those games and yeah we should probably lynch them.
They clearly don't really care about the outcome of the game and are pretty aloof in general. I don't like their behavior and it won't get better further into the game.
Chaos 3 is more recent than x men.

He’s just as likely to be SK as ever you know, though after reading through some old games again I’m inclined to believe he’s scum. I like Rubik being the counterwagon though, I feel like it’s good to keep him on the edge.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
This feels like a 4 player game tbh. I want to say rubik scum, me/funnier/yiga town block, rest of anti-town is hidden among inactives.
switch rubik and funnier at a whim.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Alright, look, I checked the post count and somehow I have more posts than funnier and rubik. Guys, I'm not even trying. Please.
One look at the post count should convince you that we can't afford to lynch active players (yet)- the game will die and it's an autowin for scum. Stormageden's post count is artificially high because of how little content those posts contain in general. Storm and Kirino are good lynches if you think they're acting scummy. I'm willing to lynch Pendio or Lumine by post count alone. This is really inexcusable. We get one more mislynch today then it's mylo at best (I may be wrong with my hasty math). If we lynch rubik today, tomorrow we run into the exact same problem today, except the person we want to lynch ISN'T EVEN HERE TO TELL THEIR ALIGNMENT.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Alright, look, I checked the post count and somehow I have more posts than funnier and rubik. Guys, I'm not even trying. Please.
One look at the post count should convince you that we can't afford to lynch active players (yet)- the game will die and it's an autowin for scum. Stormageden's post count is artificially high because of how little content those posts contain in general. Storm and Kirino are good lynches if you think they're acting scummy. I'm willing to lynch Pendio or Lumine by post count alone. This is really inexcusable. We get one more mislynch today then it's mylo at best (I may be wrong with my hasty math). If we lynch rubik today, tomorrow we run into the exact same problem today, except the person we want to lynch ISN'T EVEN HERE TO TELL THEIR ALIGNMENT.
Are you suggesting a storma lynch then because I think I can get behind that. I am also gonna agree with you on the Rubik thing just because he really is one of the only active players and and that would inevitably leave us in a bad spot if he is town.

I'm just gonna go ahead and

Vote: Stormageden

I still am not 100% certain on this but I really don't feel too strongly about anyone else. Maybe I will change my mind? :shrugs:

funnier6

Courage~
This feels like a 4 player game tbh. I want to say rubik scum,
I’ve been chalking it up to your newfound wishy-washiness since you were wrong about Rubik before but you keep repeating it so you must actually find him scummy for something?
One look at the post count should convince you that we can't afford to lynch active players (yet)- the game will die and it's an autowin for scum
Post count isn’t everything, if me and Rubik matched your post count we wouldn’t necessarily have gotten anything more accomplished. Half the players could certainly improve with the giving of their opinions and I haven’t been thoroughly demanding thoughts like I usually do but I will in a minute.
We get one more mislynch today then it's mylo at best (I may be wrong with my hasty math). If we lynch rubik today, tomorrow we run into the exact same problem today, except the person we want to lynch ISN'T EVEN HERE TO TELL THEIR ALIGNMENT.
That reminds me, I’m pretty sure Deku being one time tracker means there is definitely another tracker, and they had better claim tomorrow or I will definitely kill them. (Tomorrow meaning day 3) I also wouldn’t mind them claiming today either but I’m sure moe here will disagree and be all nightactions nightactions nightactions, but narrowing the poe means a lot more to me right now.

Also, I thought we were pretty much decided on lynching storma. Are you talking about lumine in that last bit?
Vote: Stormageden
Dude can you unvote please this is super close to maj. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom