• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
To clarify the real issues here: yiga is correct . Hitler fought in ww1 as a soldier and was actually honored during the war or something iirc
He also wanted to be a painter but everyone told him he sucked

He was also a flamebaiter and nationalist as a teenager

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Reading these posts made me react because they very much go against what the non-Mafia funnier6 did in Tristan's Vanilla Mafia game. On one of the days in that game there was a three-way tie between Yiga, funnier and myself. This was a game where vote ties resulted in a random player getting lynched. Literally during the last minute before end of day funnier6 took his vote off me and placed it on Yiga, which resulted in a definite Yiga lynch (thus eliminating any chance of him or me to get lynched that day).

Now, taking a look at what funnier6 has been saying in this game, not only does he voice a dislike in last minute attempts to save oneself, but he also expresses how much he seems to like competing wagons. Both of these things he disproved completely by his actions in Vanilla Mafia where he had a non-Mafia role. Does this mean he actually possesses a Mafia role here? I'm not saying he definitely does, but these drastic changes in his play style does make me wonder, and so I wanted to share this thought of mine with the rest of you.
If funnier is a viable wagon, I'd be just about as happy to vote for him as for Storma.

Turning yesterday's lynch into a coin toss stinks to high heavens, in my opinion, and funnier's play has felt a bit opportunistic to me today. The only reason I'd hesitate to kill him is that he's actually active, and the more we can take advantage of that activity, the better.

-

Storma's done 2 textbook scum plays this game (1. bring up SKs and 2. vote for someone else's wagon without giving a reason and then leave the wagon when prompted to explain his reasoning). It's possible that this is just his inexperience bleeding through, but I think an inexperienced player would still be decently likely to fall into these pitfalls, so I'm pretty comfortable keeping my vote on him as well.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Storma's done 2 textbook scum plays this game (1. bring up SKs and 2. vote for someone else's wagon without giving a reason and then leave the wagon when prompted to explain his reasoning). It's possible that this is just his inexperience bleeding through, but I think an inexperienced player would still be decently likely to fall into these pitfalls, so I'm pretty comfortable keeping my vote on him as well.

If I was scum I wouldn't bring up the SK because I know it would backfire on me, but after seeing what the hider role does it makes sense and I don't think we have an SK in this game. Also, I did have a reason to vote Yiga, but Kirino explained it better than I could. Then after looking into how extreme and risky Yiga's plan is, no way a scum would do that, so I took my vote of him.

side note:
Why the **** are we talking about Adolf Hitler?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Less important things:
Stormageden probably a good lynch today, j'aime
Rubik is a good lynch candidate- I'll talk about this later, don't remind me though
Pancake is off the table for now, for my Poe they're town, despite being one of the inactives.
If we declare policy of lynching the inactives, wolves are forced to kill active players for us, meaning we get more info off nightkills. It's not a bad deal to take.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Sodium Chloride much? No one likes to be on the receiving end of suspicion
Suspicion is good.

What you're doing isn't. You haven't addressed literally anything I said to you in response to you voting for me, namely that I voted for you the past two games I was scum when you acted scummy so I clearly have no reservations doing so. The very premise your attack is based on is shoddy.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
WHat did I not answer? I am pretty sure I have answered them all.

I know it is a pretty weak reason, but I have a lot of trust in my ability to read players based off of certain actions

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Storma
Pendio
Storm

Give your thoughts on what these 3 players have said this game based on your past experiences playing with them.
All of them have been playing like they usually play. It's hard to read them right now just because they are all just being their usual self.

funnier6

Courage~
Unfortunately I’ve got a headache so I’m not really at 100% right now.

That’s basically why I haven’t voted yet but hopefully I’ll get to it soon.
Off the top of my head I can only think of one instance where your play worked out in the Town's favour, and that was Anime Mafia. Would you care to enlighten me on the other games where your plan worked?
I don’t remember him having any plan in anime and I do remember that he was lynched day one so idk what you mean.
Reading these posts made me react because they very much go against what the non-Mafia funnier6 did in Tristan's Vanilla Mafia game. On one of the days in that game there was a three-way tie between Yiga, funnier and myself. This was a game where vote ties resulted in a random player getting lynched. Literally during the last minute before end of day funnier6 took his vote off me and placed it on Yiga, which resulted in a definite Yiga lynch (thus eliminating any chance of him or me to get lynched that day).
Dude. I literally made it clear beforehand I was voting you to get you to post more and stated I would not be keeping my vote there as obviously I was survivor and didn’t want to die. It wasn’t without notice and not at all to do with how I feel about coin flips. (Though in that situation I would’ve voted you rather than leave it in coin flip)
To clarify the real issues here: yiga is correct . Hitler fought in ww1 as a soldier and was actually honored during the war or something iirc
He also wanted to be a painter but everyone told him he sucked

He was also a flamebaiter and nationalist as a teenager
Huh. Wish he’d been a good painter.

@Kirino feel like I haven’t seen you in a while.
But is town rubik or scum rubik salty?
Scum rubik tried to carry his whole team in Inception and didn't show any signs of fatigue or salt.
This pretty sums up me trying to read Rubik, kind of want to sms. (Hahahahahaha but seriously)

Actually think I wanna vote Kirino for right now.

Vote: Kirino

I keep typing this post and getting side tracked so I’m just gonna post it and say the rest of what’s on my mind when I’m not busy.

funnier6

Courage~
Unfortunately I’ve got a headache so I’m not really at 100% right now.

That’s basically why I haven’t voted yet but hopefully I’ll get to it soon.

I don’t remember him having any plan in anime and I do remember that he was lynched day one so idk what you mean.

Dude. I literally made it clear beforehand I was voting you to get you to post more and stated I would not be keeping my vote there as obviously I was survivor and didn’t want to die. It wasn’t without notice and not at all to do with how I feel about coin flips. (Though in that situation I would’ve voted you rather than leave it in coin flip)

Huh. Wish he’d been a good painter.

@Kirino feel like I haven’t seen you in a while.
This pretty sums up me trying to read Rubik, kind of want to sms. (Hahahahahaha but seriously)

Actually think I wanna vote Kirino for right now.

Vote: Kirino

I keep typing this post and getting side tracked so I’m just gonna post it and say the rest of what’s on my mind when I’m not busy.
Forgot I was voting Rubik.

Unvote

Vote Kirino

Kirino

Tatakae
It's hard to tell whether Stormageden is actually bad scum trying to appear town by following the town or just a townie who's so inept that he always ends up convinced by the last thing he reads. Or an SK, as Moe seems to think. According to funnier and Doc (now Storm) on Day 1, at least, his meta apparently indicates that he's town this time. I wouldn't necessarily mind lynching him if it comes down to it, especially to avoid a Rubik lynch, seeing that they're tied. As I said, even if he's not scum, he's anti-town, and his death would give information.

I haven't reread the game yet or looked closely at other players' posts, which I'll need to do before coming up with better reads, especially on the more active players. In the meantime, it'd be nice if @Lumine and @PancakeSamurai weighed in, although I suspect that the former, at least, will be replaced at this rate.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I don't really know about Storma. He always plays kind of the same from what I know.

Rubik doesn't really seem scummy to me I am not really sure why he's being targeted but I am not very familiar with his meta.

Gun to my head I would lynch storma just because of how indecisive he has been but I am still not too certain about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom