• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Let's put it this way: if I'm reading correctly, yiga is definitely town here.
If Rubik flips town, then funnier is under fire for his opportunistic vote following yiga

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It's hard to imagine scum making a play as crazy as what YIG is doing, yeah.

It's weird that the best towntell I have for people here is them making bizarre anti-town plays.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
After looking further into what Yoga is doing, I'm starting to read him as townie.

Unvote
You never gave your reason for voting for him in the first place other than agreeing with kirino. Now you're waffling on that?

Do you believe in anything at all?

Unvote

Vote: Storma

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@funnier6 I mean we can lynch Rubik later. There's no reason we have to lynch him today.
If he does genuinely think I'm scum, though, the sooner he can confirm it, the better it is for town.

That said I'd rather get to play this game than get lynched because I "didn't find YIGA scummy for once" (despite finding him scummy every time I was mafia) or because I "posted actively" (I try to post actively when I can because that's how you play the damn game) or because funnier "can't read me".

It's frustrating having people want to lynch you for these kinds of unsubstantial reasons.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
So I am having troubles here.

I don't find any of the active players so far inherently scummy and there are far too many inactive players in this game.

I don't know where to go with this one. Being busy for 4 days kind of ****ed me over in this game. :shrugs:

I would like to answer any questions anyone has for me. It wold probably help me out a bit.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
So I am having troubles here.

I don't find any of the active players so far inherently scummy and there are far too many inactive players in this game.

I don't know where to go with this one. Being busy for 4 days kind of ****ed me over in this game. :shrugs:

I would like to answer any questions anyone has for me. It wold probably help me out a bit.

Storma
Pendio
Storm

Give your thoughts on what these 3 players have said this game based on your past experiences playing with them.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
And lumine
And I thought there was another lurker

I excluded Lumine because I was asking specifically based on past experiences because I'm curious whether any of those three tend to lurk more as scum. Lumine is a player that no one has any experience playing with, as far as I can tell.

Lumine and their eventual replacement are definitely people of interest, but I'm less concerned with Pancake's analysis of them than I am of the players they've played alongside with in the past.

Pen

The game is on!
Storma brought up the sk BECAUSE they are the sk

This doesn't make any sense to me.

Bringing up SKs is typically something scum does to distract from hunting for the scumteam.

This makes a lot more sense to me.

However, I think you should trust me that funnier is scum and gumball is town.

Does this mistake on Yiga's part mean he isn't Mafia? What does other people think? I imagine a Mafia member would be more aware of who's dead and who isn't. Then again, I suppose that could be the plan of a Mafia member; to purposely play the fool. Idk, it's just something I wanted to bring up I guess.

(my plans usually work believe it or not)

Off the top of my head I can only think of one instance where your play worked out in the Town's favour, and that was Anime Mafia. Would you care to enlighten me on the other games where your plan worked?

Damnit, I was gonna say that. :dry:

Vote: Yiga

The exact thing Kirino said.

After looking further into what Yoga is doing, I'm starting to read him as townie.

Unvote

None of your posts hold any substance whatsoever. Nor do they contain any original thoughts or ideas. Even after people ask you to expand or to elaborate on your thought process it seems just like you're refusing to. To me this looks like some very anti-Town behaviour.

Vote: Stormageden747

I have another thing regarding funnier6 to add, but I'll have to backtrack a bit in the thread to find the quote by him that I wished to address.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Not sure what the heck that is supposed to mean, though I do really like that list.

Name names for theses less actives you would be okay with, do you mean whoever replaces lumine and storma or something?

I feel like your history is messed up but that’s hardly game related.

If you’ve already explained could you quote but do you mind laying out in detail exactly why Rubik is scum, cause if you’re not like 100% sure I’ll likely be taking my vote elsewhere, possibly on you.

Idk what the heck this is supposed to mean.

Idr see how my being scum is contingent on Rubiks being town but mkay.

Ew no, inactivity=mafia wins. Inactive power roles isn’t good on any planet.

If you’re town it’s probably already happened tbh.
It was on history channel or something. "The World Wars" documentary

This doesn't make any sense to me.

This makes a lot more sense to me.

Does this mistake on Yiga's part mean he isn't Mafia? What does other people think? I imagine a Mafia member would be more aware of who's dead and who isn't. Then again, I suppose that could be the plan of a Mafia member; to purposely play the fool. Idk, it's just something I wanted to bring up I guess.

Off the top of my head I can only think of one instance where your play worked out in the Town's favour, and that was Anime Mafia. Would you care to enlighten me on the other games where your plan worked?

None of your posts hold any substance whatsoever. Nor do they contain any original thoughts or ideas. Even after people ask you to expand or to elaborate on your thought process it seems just like you're refusing to. To me this looks like some very anti-Town behaviour.

Vote: Stormageden747

I have another thing regarding funnier6 to add, but I'll have to backtrack a bit in the thread to find the quote by him that I wished to address.
Not particularly here, but other places. My strats in irl mafia are similar, but a bit more genuine. Actually, I never keep track of what happens when I die. I don't ever look at the thread and know if I am right. I am pretty sure though, that my plans resulted in a correct read, but not a lynch if that makes sense.

Mido

Version 1
Current Vote Tally
Stormageden747 - 3 (Moe the Moblin, Rubik, Pendio)
Rubik - 3 (YIGAhim, funnier6, Storm)
YIGAhim - 1 (Kirino)

Yet to Vote: PancakeSamurai, Lumine, Stormageden747

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to reach majority. The day shall end on Thursday, June 7th, at 10:00 PM Central Time.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Actually, I never keep track of what happens when I die. I don't ever look at the thread and know if I am right. I am pretty sure though, that my plans resulted in a correct read, but not a lynch if that makes sense.
Your strategy is bad.

Pen

The game is on!
These are a few quotes by funnier6 from the end of the previous game day.

I find it highly unlikely that they are both scum but pretty possible that one is and I am not confident in my ability to choose which.

I said I personally do not like last minute attempts to save oneself with no prior warning.

I like competing wagons, good for reactions, good for the odds, and since I’m not swayed one way or the other, quite a good way to see if someone else tries to make it for you.

Reading these posts made me react because they very much go against what the non-Mafia funnier6 did in Tristan's Vanilla Mafia game. On one of the days in that game there was a three-way tie between Yiga, funnier and myself. This was a game where vote ties resulted in a random player getting lynched. Literally during the last minute before end of day funnier6 took his vote off me and placed it on Yiga, which resulted in a definite Yiga lynch (thus eliminating any chance of him or me to get lynched that day).

Now, taking a look at what funnier6 has been saying in this game, not only does he voice a dislike in last minute attempts to save oneself, but he also expresses how much he seems to like competing wagons. Both of these things he disproved completely by his actions in Vanilla Mafia where he had a non-Mafia role. Does this mean he actually possesses a Mafia role here? I'm not saying he definitely does, but these drastic changes in his play style does make me wonder, and so I wanted to share this thought of mine with the rest of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom