• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Do you live in a world where everything is the opposite of reality?
monopolizing the chat is a scumtell. so Moe and Rubik are more orange. kirino is slightly orange. i think Yiga is null or town, despite the Hitler comment.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
monopolizing the chat is a scumtell. so Moe and Rubik are more orange. kirino is slightly orange. i think Yiga is null or town, despite the Hitler comment.
From my experience, lurking is more of a scumtell than activity.

Activity is how you win the game as town.

Storm

From my experience, lurking is more of a scumtell than activity.

Activity is how you win the game as town.
I've won 0 games by being active. usually im killed at night or am the day 1 lynch. hell. im not active as i once was because when i am, The whole conversation turns into " Well, Storm is being Storm Again"

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Relateable (tm)

Yiga and funnier probably both town despite funnier doing scummy stuff
If Rubik flips town that's probably the final straw and I'm voting funnier
FoS rubik

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
A weak meta discourages players from posting.

Lurking is a good play for mafia, town power roles, and serial killers. It makes it harder to tell apart from other lurking players, so it basically turns into a guess. Vanilla town usually wants to draw the nightkill so they'll post actively and aggressively. To wifom, some players will post actively as scum or power roles to psych out people who think the game is this binary.

Scum wants to not be noticed, but to still influence the outcome of events in their favor. Town wants everyone to post a lot so they can force scum to contradict themselves. If everyone is talking a lot, town is much more likely to win.

If you're getting killed every game when you talk as town, then people are bad at scumhunting or mafia players take advantage of it being easy to turn people against you. I noticed a similar problem with Ryu being lynched every game as town for talking the way he normally does. It's not healthy.

Storm

It works in a level 1 meta.

It also works when you have a mixture of lurkers and active players.

welcome to Lurkerville

everyone knows that if you talk you die. the fact Moe wasnt killed is suspect

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Why would I be nightkilled? I don't represent any kind of threat and given the previous game scum probably thinks they can mislynch me easily. Or rather, that town will mislynch me for them.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
My headcanon is that the wolves will consistently try to pocket me because they perceive me as gullible
When I was a wolf, I kept you alive because you were the only one who wasn't part of the hivemind. Having a different perspective can make you valuable to the scum team. I assume storm will probably be kept alive because his read list is backwards.

funnier6

Courage~
and you're just lucky to be here right now, Funnier, ain't ya?
Not sure what the heck that is supposed to mean, though I do really like that list.
We can leave pancake alone for now, I think storm's slot was town, but the rest of the less actives are good chances for being scum
Name names for theses less actives you would be okay with, do you mean whoever replaces lumine and storma or something?
No. We need to take every shot wr can get while we can. Hitler would have died in ww1 if a man had taken his shot and ww2 was a result.
I feel like your history is messed up but that’s hardly game related.

If you’ve already explained could you quote but do you mind laying out in detail exactly why Rubik is scum, cause if you’re not like 100% sure I’ll likely be taking my vote elsewhere, possibly on you.
Rubik can't suddenly not be lynched.
Idk what the heck this is supposed to mean.
Yiga and funnier probably both town despite funnier doing scummy stuff
If Rubik flips town that's probably the final straw and I'm voting funnier
Idr see how my being scum is contingent on Rubiks being town but mkay.
Lurking is a good play for mafia, town power roles, and serial killers.
Ew no, inactivity=mafia wins. Inactive power roles isn’t good on any planet.
My headcanon is that the wolves will consistently try to pocket me because they perceive me as gullible
If you’re town it’s probably already happened tbh.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Town power roles often want to stay out of the spotlight. They don't want to be the obvious choice of the NK.

You can contribute and still not stand out. Power roles shouldn't be driving the game early so they can survive long enough to drive it late.

That said, when I say power roles I'm mostly taking about good ones. Many power roles aren't worth playing differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom