• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
so Day one was garbage... thank you all involved for that by the way. but without further interruptions...​
STORM'S MOTHERBITCHING LIST
YIGAhim
Moe the Moblin

LittleGumball - Hider
funnier6
Minish_Link -Vanilla Townie

Rubik

PancakeSamurai
DekuNut -Tracker
Pendio
Stormageden747

Kirino
Nobody (Dek2Nut??)

So as I'm reading, I see it is Mostly Moe and Rubik leading Deliberations. I would like to hear more from other people, but as we can see, our Scumteam has a Veteran on it, and knows who to kill to Monopolize the discussion and sway the words into their favor. I am not even going to try to Read Pendio and Lumine right now. and if I was to decide on the scumteam right now, I would say that Moe, Rubik, and Kirino are on it currently. Alfie and Keiko are kind of Null for me right now, and you're just lucky to be here right now, Funnier, ain't ya? I don't really sniff a sniff of anything from Yiga, but that's typical.

Storm

so Day one was garbage... thank you all involved for that by the way. but without further interruptions...​
YIGAhim
Moe the Moblin

LittleGumball - Hider
funnier6

Rubik

PancakeSamurai

DekuNut -Tracker
Pendio
Stormageden747
Kirino
Nobody (Dek2Nut??)

So as I'm reading, I see it is Mostly Moe and Rubik leading Deliberations. I would like to hear more from other people, but as we can see, our Scumteam has a Veteran on it, and knows who to kill to Monopolize the discussion and sway the words into their favor. I am not even going to try to Read Pendio and Lumine right now. and if I was to decide on the scumteam right now, I would say that Moe, Rubik, and Kirino are on it currently. Alfie and Keiko are kind of Null for me right now, and you're just lucky to be here right now, Funnier, ain't ya? I don't really sniff a sniff of anything from Yiga, but that's typical.

Storm said:
did somebody say

STORM'S MOTHER****ING LIST
-Dekunut
-LittleGumball
-Doc
-Minish
-Pendio
-Ryuken
-MTM
-Keiko
-Yiga
-Fused
-HoT

-Lonk

I don't see the resemblence

Storm

EBWODP forgot to add Fused to my reads list, but does it matter. he would have been Yellow anyway

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
This is literally the scummirst game I have ever played and rubik's read does not show that. I thought gumball wss town because he had a genuine reaction to my horrible strategy this game, and my gyess was correct.

I know Rubik is just trying for town points when I flip town (he knows I will be lynched) and will therefore get a free pass from suspicion.If you are not eorried about me right now, you are not town. You HAV

Actually, before you made your weird attack on me, this was your least scummy game I've been in, in my opinion.

The fact that you were "acting scummy" and I was scum and knew how you would flip didn't stop me from voting for you in either of the past two games we played together, why would this game be any different if I were scum, praytell? Both of the last two games I voted for you because I could easily justify voting for you even if you did end up flipping town—why would this game be any different?

Your thought process eludes me.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
YIGAhim
Moe the Moblin

LittleGumball - Hider
funnier6

Rubik

PancakeSamurai

DekuNut -Tracker
Pendio
Stormageden747
Kirino
Nobody (Dek2Nut??)

Do you live in a world where everything is the opposite of reality?

Your scum list is literally my top 3 town reads.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
This level of activity isn't acceptable guys

Can we please save Rubik lynch for later since he can actually post

We can leave pancake alone for now, I think storm's slot was town, but the rest of the less actives are good chances for being scum

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
No. We need to take every shot wr can get while we can. Hitler would have died in ww1 if a man had taken his shot and ww2 was a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom