• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Final Vote Tally
DekuNut - 2 (Moe the Moblin, Minish_Link)
YIGAhim - 2 (Lumine, DekuNut)

LittleGumball - 1 (Doc)
Kirino - 1 (YIGAhim)
Stormageden747 - 1 (Kirino)
funnier6 - 1 (Rubik)
Lumine - 1 (Pendio)
PancakeSamurai - 1 (LittleGumball)

Did Not Vote: Stormageden747, PancakeSamurai, funnier6

The courtroom met with some fervor, voices thundering back and forth, voicing their opinions on the honey trial. Some opinions were not as well-received as others, even if the congregation was very much split as to who those with unpopular viewpoints were. Ultimately, two individuals were cast out in the middle of the courtroom: DekuNut and YIGAhim. Two individuals? Well, this certainly would not do. The judge pulled out a nickel from her pocket, and readied it at once. As the coin hit the judge's podium, the individual was chosen as such.

"DekuNut, you are to meet your fate in this court. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Tell my iguana, Ignacio, that I love him," It was then when he was ejected from the courtroom, not to be heard from again. The judge then declared a recess.

DekuNut was Hector: The Town 1-shot Tracker.

Player List
1. @YIGAhim
2. @Moe the Moblin
3. @funnier6
4. @LittleGumball
5. @Doc
6. @Rubik
7. @PancakeSamurai
8. @Minish_Link
9. @Pendio
10. @Stormageden747
11. @Kirino
12. @Lumine

DekuNut - Hector: Town 1-shot Tracker (Lynched Day 1)

Night 1 Begins!

Those with night actions, please send them to me as soon as possible. The night ends on Sunday, June 3rd, at 11:00 PM Central Time.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u6.png

Mido

Version 1
"Recess is over, everyone come inside!" the judge's voice roared as the courtroom filled up almost instantly (which was interesting to see since there was a large bee population seated behind the plaintiff). After taking a head count, it was noted that two were missing among the remaining major courtroom players.

"It seems we have lost Minish_Link and LittleGumball. Nevertheless, we have a job to do here. Court is now back in session."

ani-judge-gavel.gif~c200

Minish_Link was Ray Liotta: Vanilla Townie.

LittleGumball was Mooseblood: Town Hider.

Player List
1. @YIGAhim
2. @Moe the Moblin
3. @funnier6
4. @Doc
5. @Rubik
6. @PancakeSamurai
7. @Pendio
8. @Stormageden747
9. @Kirino
10. @Lumine

DekuNut - Hector: Town 1-shot Tracker (Lynched Day 1)
Minish_Link - Ray Liotta: Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 1)
LittleGumball - Mooseblood: Town Hider (Killed Night 1)

Day 2 Begins!

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to reach majority. The day shall end on Thursday, June 7th, at 10:00 PM Central Time.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Vote: funnier6

Stop leaving lynch results up to a coin flip. It makes the compositions of both wagons significantly less meaningful.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Paranoid of Rubik for being "the good little townie"
Vote on funnier is correct imo but I'm second guessing myself the whole way down. At this point I'd rather lynch inactives and solve by poe in lylo

funnier6

Courage~
Vote: funnier6

Stop leaving lynch results up to a coin flip. It makes the compositions of both wagons significantly less meaningful.
Hi.

No.

I obviously did not have the power to make the lynch coin flip on a whim so suggesting I do is not only hypocritical since anyone had the power to not make it a coin flip including yourself but also ignorant of plain facts. Desiring to leave it as a coin flip is not the same as forcing it and presuming to tell me what I will and will not do in the future is frankly a waste of time. If you have any suspicions you’d like to give please do.
Paranoid of Rubik for being "the good little townie"
Vote on funnier is correct imo but I'm second guessing myself the whole way down. At this point I'd rather lynch inactives and solve by poe in lylo
I asked you why you’re voting luminee.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It's generally more productive to try to scumhunt among active players in the long run, especially this early in the day, but I'll probably be willing to join just about any lurker wagon if they don't pick up their posting.

funnier6

Courage~
It's generally more productive to try to scumhunt among active players in the long run, especially this early in the day, but I'll probably be willing to join just about any lurker wagon if they don't pick up their posting.
“I think it’s a bad idea but I’m going to do it anyway”

By the by, how about one of your signature reads lists and PBP analysis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom