• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Beating Final Boss Without...

Z

Zora_Waterfall

I done it! Albeit with 5 gulps of heart potion. I didn't know you could use the Skyward Strike (Fi kept insisting I couldn't for the first stage), so I done it a different way to the way I was supposed to:

1. Circle around him, avoiding his attacks. When he lunges (brings the sword straight down) hit him twice AND ONLY TWICE. Otherwise you will be electrocuted.

2. Slightly risky, but he leaves his defences WIDE open just before his sword gets hit by lightning. When he holds his sword up, hit him quickly a few times, but then run before his sword gets hit, because Link will get injured otherwise.

A

Axion

Like others, I assumed Skyward Strikes were impossible in Demise's realm, so I just beat him without it.

I heard that the final battle was insanely difficult, so I got a guardian potion, two heart potion++, and a guardian potion+, and a potion medal. I took the guardian potion, and combined with the potion medal I only took half damage for 6 minutes. I only used one heart potion++, and beat him before my guardian potion wore off. On my first attempt. I wish I challenged myself more :( Though I didn't even know you could charge your sword with lightning....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom