• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Beat Final Boss with 6 Hearts No Potion???

So...I beat down demise for good after about 10 tries. it's really tough with no potions, as demise can 3-hit ko you. I feel like that dude who beat demise in 1 minute-I can handle the first phase as well as that guy but i always take heavy damage with the second phase.

Hero mode will be fun.

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
Here's what I do in the second round:

When he's charging his sword, run as far away as possible and charge your sword. Once you charge it, avoid his attack then stun him.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
I find demise rather easy to be honest. Its just a matter of countering his attacks with shield bash. Shield bash---> Spin attack (repeat)
At round two he will try to skyward strike you the moment you charge your own blade. Just side jump and then skyward strike.

I found ghirahim much easier. took me only one try. oh, and I beat him without a shield. the backflip allows you to evade everything but the anti skyward strike (though it doesn't let you counterattack quick enough).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom