• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Beast Ganon HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikacondon

Title.
I am at the top of hyrule castle with 3 hearts left and 2 fairies. I am at Beast Ganon, and have arrowed his head then hit his belly three times. now he jumps my arrows! I hope I can be helped!

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I think Midna will tell you what to do as well, but you have to change to wolf form now, and then Midna will help you wrangle him.

Beeker

Wild Card
In this part of the battle, you must turn into Wolf Link. You have to watch where he teleports. When he comes out of a blue portal, you need to align yourself in front of him and wait until you can grab and wrangle him using Midna's hand. When's he's flipped over, you go and attack him.
Hope this helps you! :)

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Turn into wolf link and closely watch the portals. When you see which one he is going to come out of get in front of him and when he gets close enough the b button will appear. Hold the button.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Just like others have said, you have to turn into a wolf, then use midna to throw him aside. After he has been thrown, switch to human and slash away. Then watch his shadows so he doesn't fall on you. Also if he teleports watch for which portal he comes out of, and repeat.

Last edited:

Pikacondon

Title.
Alright, I'm at that part where Beast Ganon jumps all your arrows, and when I try using Wolf Link, they prompt me to press A button just before he hits you, and Wolf Link jumps on and gets heckled. I know you knock him over with Midna, with B button, but the game does'nt let me do that. anything I'm supposed to do first? talk to Midna or something?
P.S Reply quickly, I'm paused IN THE FIGHT!

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Sorry, basically all I know is that you need to be Wolf Link and when he charges straight at you, you need to hold A then tilt the analog stick in the direction you want to throw him. After that, you just need to bit his belly. Hope this helps!

Pikacondon

Title.
Thanks so much, Mastersword13! Now, I'm having a bit of a jam with Horseback. I beat Beast Ganon though! thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom