• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Battlefield 1 and the Switch

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I'd like to see it on the Switch, it seems pretty popular now and reminds of their previous title "Star War: Battlefront"

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Unlikely, but with no proof or anything. I just don't see the demand on a Nintendo console. Skyrim is a different beast.
I actually agree with this one...
I don't think FPS's of a "traditional" sort would do well on a Nintendo system.

Games such as Overwatch, hell yeah. That is something that would do very well on a Nintendo console.

Action Adventure games, oh yeah.

RPGs actually has a dream console come to life now(take it on the go for grinding, and then when you are doing something important, slap that bad boy on the TV and witness it with amazing graphics).

Open World Adventure games would do very well.

Sports and Party games as well, is very well made for the console and they will do very well.

But traditional FPS's..... Not really... They don't really meet up with Nintendo's core demographic(Nintendo fans would be 100% be more likely to play something more inspired such as Overwatch or Splatoon(not to say games such as Battlefield One are bad, they just go for realism instead of awesome character designs and well balanced gameplay)), nor do these types of games have that much use for being taken on the go. A game such as Overwatch would do extremely well because of local multiplayer(with multiple Switch consoles), whereas Battlefield really needs to have online play because it uses very large teams.

But traditional FPS's..... Not really... They don't really meet up with Nintendo's core demographic(Nintendo fans would be 100% be more likely to play something more inspired such as Overwatch or Splatoon(not to say games such as Battlefield One are bad, they just go for realism instead of awesome character designs and well balanced gameplay)), nor do these types of games have that much use for being taken on the go. A game such as Overwatch would do extremely well because of local multiplayer(with multiple Switch consoles), whereas Battlefield really needs to have online play because it uses very large teams.

That's a really good point. Well I can always hope because my computer is nowhere close to handling it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Zero. EA loves their proprietary bs as does nintendoo. The two will never work on a BF for the switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom