• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Battle of The Web Browsers

Which browser is the best?

• Opera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firefox

• Internet Explorer

• Safari

• Flock (It's made by Mozilla Firefox)

• Google Chrome

• Other

• Total voters
I'm the only Flock user, man I feel alone. Hahahah.

I like Flock, it has everything I love from Firefox plus the drag media integrated.
hap.gif

In any case, I have yet to try Opera,. Safari was a nice experience and before Firefox, I would stick with Netscape, except ver. 4 and less, those were way too bug and crashed way too often.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Firefox floats-a my boats-a.

I've only ever used it and IE and since it's better than Explorer... it's the best IMO. ;) Anyway, I only need a broswer to go on Internet and not freely download virusues. I dont need anything else. =P

Kybyrian

Firefox is, by far, the best web browser in my opinion. It has a great many features and is safe. Safe enough for me. Internet Explorer, Opera, and all those other things can't touch Firefox when it comes to the terms of what the better browser is. Firefox has great add-ons, FireFTP, for example, and is safe and secure. :)

I remember when I first started using Firefox. It was absolutely great.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Firefox. It's fast, it looks good, and its plain cool.
Safari takes 2nd
Internet Explorer take 3rd
I haven't downloaded opera. ALthough my Dsi does use Opera.

M

:.:Mikki:.:

Hm.

I use Firefox mainly for the sites I use mostly. I also use Internet Explorer for music sites and Youtube.

So, my favorite browser is Firefox.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I use Firefox. It's a much nicer interface than Internet Explorer ever was or will ever be. I don't know much about this "Opera" browser, though I do believe I heard my brother (the one who isn't on the ZD Forums) mention it among other browsers a long while back. I think I also remember seeing some logo for it in something both game- and internet-oriented. Something makes me think it was the Wii's Internet Channel.

Y

Yoshi_FTW

Firefox. Anything else is too slow or, like Internet Explorer, gives us viruses. Goolge's okay though. It would be my second choice.

What do you mean Internet Explorer gives you viruses? It comes with windows does it not?

On Topic: I have used Firefox for as long as I can remember. Don't think I'll ever change. And if I do I'll look into Opera or Chrome based on comments and past experiences.

Immortal_One

Math is power.
I use both Firefox and Opera mainly, but recently I've been using Opera because my computer has been having some problems with loading webpages on Firefox.

I'm starting to see that every web browser has it's problem. Internet Explorer is just horrible in every which way, Firefox is probably the best one I've tried, it's fast, most of the time, has a heck of a lot of add-ons, and good security, but it uses up far too much memory, at least on my computer. Google Chrome is probably second best, it doesn't use up as much memory as Firefox does, but I find the only really good thing about it is the front bookmark page, but I can easily do almost the same thing with Firefox, so I just stick with FF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom