• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Battle of the Stalker

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Ok, so this is a fiction story that I wrote up in 6th grade because we had to write a narrative. The story starts when a kid is doing his homework, but gets followed by a stalker. I have decided to write 5 installments in the series. I've already wrote the first 3 installments (the second two in 7th and 8th grade) and will write another within the next few weeks or so. I haven't really come up with a name for the series, but I'll just go with Battle of the Stalker for now. Here they are. I hope you enjoy it. Please tell me if I need to improve anything.

Attack of the Stalker (Book 1)

KABOOM! There was a noise as loud as an atomic bomb causing a city to blow up when suddenly; the front door was blasted right off the hinges.

I remembered when my parents told me to finish my homework, but a few minutes later, the lights went out. So I left to investigate.

While I was investigating, I saw that someone had flipped the fuse box.

When the electricity was back, I went to do my homework. That was when the door was blasted off the hinges. I suddenly found myself being chased by someone.

All of a sudden, I was trapped. The door that leads to the front yard wouldn’t open.

I escaped the evil stalker and went to the backyard, and went to the backyard. The stalker trapped me again. This time, my dog came to rescue me.

My dog licked the stalker to death until my parents came. They called the police who put the stalker to a life time in prison.

Finally, I finished my homework and never saw the stalker again; until he escaped prison.

OK, this one isn't as good as the rest because I wrote it up in 6th grade. Here's Book 2. This one is better and longer because I wrote it up in 7th grade. This one is kind-of Zelda themed, but that was because I was kind-of an addict back then.

Return of the Stalker (Book 2)

I don’t think that I’ve mentioned this before but my name is Cody. I am a 13 year old. It was a Saturday night and my parents went to a meeting. I was playing Ocarina of Time because I heard that it was the best rated video game of ALL TIME. So I decided to see how good it was. When I started playing, I became a Zelda addict. I had a wooden sword and everything.

I was on the final boss when suddenly the lights went out. “OH COME ON!” I yelled. I didn’t even save it yet which means I have to start from the worst part of the game, the Water Temple. I went to get the flashlight and went to the backyard to check the fuse box. Apparently someone had flipped the switch.

“I’ve seen this somewhere before.” I said to myself but I didn’t know where. When the power was back I was going upstairs but suddenly the door was blasted right off the hinges. I saw a dark figure emerging.

“O.K now I know that I’ve seen this before.” I ran upstairs to get my wooden shield and sword. That dark figure was the stalker! I began hit him with my sword but he eventually knocked the sword and shield out of my hands. He cornered me while I had a flashback.

I remembered that my dog saved me last time but he was nowhere to be found. That’s when I found out that my parents took him with them for some reason.

I yelled, “First I do my homework, you come, next I was playing Ocarina of Time and you come again! YOU ARE SO DEAD!

“I’ll make you pay for sending me to jail,” said the stalker. I got my sword and shield and started to hit him. After one good hard hit one the head, he collapsed. He wasn’t bleeding or anything but was a live so that’s good because I don’t want to go to juvy or prison.

I called 911 and they took the stalker away. I finished Ocarina of Time and gave a review of 99. I never saw the stalker again but I read in the paper that he escaped jail again!

Here's Book 3. I wrote this one up a few months ago and I'd say it's probably the best and longest I have done so far.

Revenge of the Stalker (Book 3)

I can’t believe what just happened, this guy must be the bravest man in the world or the stupidest. *BOOM*! OK, the stupidest. If you don’t know about me, my name is Cody. See, 2 years ago this creepy stalker dude tried to murder me. About a year later, he came back. Both times I have beaten him. Now I really want to hurt him. Maybe make him go skydiving without a parachute. About 3 hours ago, I thought I saw him at an airport, but I wasn’t sure. Then I saw him on the plane. I went up to him grabbed him, pushed him, hit him, and then put my foot on his back so he wouldn’t get up. Then I said, “What the heck are you doing here!?!?!”
The stalker then said, “I’m about to make this plane crash into the Hudson River before it reaches Manhattan.”

“I won’t let you do that,” I replied. “I have stopped you before, I can stop you again.”

“But you won’t stop me. Since you’re here, I’ll take you down while I’m at it.” The stalker then kicked me and got away. I had to tell somebody about this. I went up to the pilot but the pilot and the co-pilot were knocked out. This plane was about to crash! I tried to steer this plane to the nearest airport and call for help. That’s when the stalker showed up.
He said, “I really don’t care if you land this plane. If you do, then that will help me anyway. See, I’ve got a bunch of timed bombs on this plane. It’s too bad that the only other people besides us are the flight attendants, pilot, and co-pilot.”

“Then why make it crash?”

“Along with a few thousand gallons of oil, there’s about 15 million bucks from the Middle East on this plane going to the government. Blowing up this plane would start a huge war with the Middle East. This would be the perfect excuse, especially after neither side would want to go to war unless for a good reason.”

I was speechless. That was around the time when the boom happened. It was the first bomb that went off, and it had destroyed an engine.

“See ya later kid. That is if you survive. I’ll get other countries to go on war against each other,” said the stalker. He then grabbed a parachute and jumped off the plane. I took the nearest bomb, pressed the button to activate it, and threw it at the stalker.

“Oh shoot,” he said. Then the bomb exploded. He had taken the last parachute. I was stuck here with a plane full of a few thousand gallons of gasoline. If one of the bombs down there went off, then I would be done.

I first put the plane’s controls on auto-pilot. I then went into the baggage area and was able to disable all of the bombs. Then I went into the plane’s gasoline and disabled all of the bombs there. As I disabled the last of the bombs, I saw that there was only one engine left because the bombs had destroyed the rest. I had only 10 seconds at the most before it blew up. I went into the cockpit and tried to land the plane. But I was above the middle of nowhere. I then tried to contact for help, but there was no luck. I then heard the engine blow. I couldn’t land the plane. I was done for. Then, I made the stupidest decision in history. I tried to land the plane. I had learned a bit about how to fly a plane, but I knew that if I landed at this speed, I would die on impact.

I then saw the Empire State Building in the distance. I tried to land there. I succeeded, but got a lot of people really angry. After that incident, I told the police everything I knew about that stalker. I told them that I only threw the bomb at him because he was about to endanger more people and I couldn’t let him do that. Although I’d seen that bomb explode on him, I had the creepy feeling that I hadn’t seen the last of the stalker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom