• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Rag is not above bussing as scum and is generally a pretty low impact scum player.

Fine killing Namira to save Deku the trouble of finding a sub. I still honestly like the KoD wagon, though.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
KoD (4) - Moe; Johnny; Storm; Rubik
Namira (3): Minish; Snowlight
Storm (1): KoD

Not Voting - Namira, Doc, Kilza

Night 2 ends at 7pm PST on Sunday, December 22st. With 10 alive, 6 is majority.

Last edited:

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
My issue with a Namira lynch is that ultimately he'll be MK'd if Deku doesn't find a sub. It's doubtful that there's a point in that wagon. I'm comfortable with KoD lynch.
It's a good idea to act as though the replacement isn't happening and pretend namira is still actually playing when considering it

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
So my bottom 3 (aka those more likely to be scum) is still KoD/Storm/Namira. Just jotting notes after another re-read:

Namira:
-As I said, his posts were really just going with the flow. There's not too much in his posts that gives me confidence in his alignment in either direction.
-Funnier did mention them in one post, for what it's worth (tl;dr being that Funnier worried they might be scum)

Storm:
-Likely neutral/3rd party role IMO
-Given where we are, it's not worth lynching a neutral when we do have potential scum votes lined up

KoD:
-Points I made about him yesterday still apply
-It's sort of a weird situation where, despite both Funnier and Rag flipping red, it doesn't clear them as scum
-Their defense of themselves has been...alright, I suppose. My main concern, though, is with their defense of me pointing out they flipped from saying Rag = town to Rag = scum (post). As they themselves said in terms of Rag's MO on D1, "it's usually a D2 thing to consider". We're only moments into D2 and Rag has already gotten a vote from Minish when KoD says they're town leaning Rag. It's both the situation and it's word choice, though. Situation because saying that when Rag has already gotten a vote could be a way to try and get that vote off of them. Word choice because, well, "heavily town leaning Rag", when at that point we really only have D1 to go off, and their own defense for the read flip is "D2 brings more concrete analysis [...], something Rag, as scum, would have less interest in". Then why are you heavily town leaning them, when your defense is Rag's alignment becomes more obvious D2?
-They haven't softed any role, despite being the leading wagon (though, uh, look at Ex and what he did)

I can't shake the feeling KoD is scum, though. Just cannot shake it. One hour left, so I'll lock it in.

Vote: KingofDominaria

I'm currently going back through the pages slowly with nothing in particular in mind except for who flipped as scum.

At the start both scum (Fun and Rag) both voted me and were silent for a bit before becoming involved in some way.

In Funnier's case it was talking about Rubik's soft while memeing about me to Minish.

In Rag's case it was to pick on Snow.

Of the two, Funnier ramped up his participation fast with interactions with a variety of others over several topics (not just about Rubik). Rag, on the other hand, was more geared to staying on Snow.

So, the only thing to really catch my eye is Doc. His first post, despite some topics on the field, was to vote Funnier. Everyone's entitled to banter of course, but I'm still trekking through the pages to find his second post. It pings me right now because while there is definitely stuff to talk about, the content is lacking.

Also, while some of you may feel the need to take a crowbar to met despite not being clowns in appearance like Pen, I'll still make an encore performance for you all. It's the least I can do since you all are preventing me from taking the wheels off this wagon attempt on me.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
KoD (5) - Moe; Johnny; Storm; Rubik; Kilza
Namira (4): Minish; Snowlight; KoD

Not Voting - Namira, Doc

"I wouldn't think you'd turn against me, KoD" Batman hissed, "After everything we've been through"
KoD stayed silent, watching him mockingly, "You can't do it... and I mean literally you can't."
Batman grunted and shoved him against a convenient nearby wall, "You know I would never..."
A beeping suddenly began from somewhere beneath their legs. Looking down, Batman saw a bomb. He picked it up, quickly tossing it away from them, before seeing another in the hand of KoD.
"You know what they say, Bats. Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb"
The bomb blew, sending KoD everywhere. Batman couldn't believe what he saw, and wondered why he'd done it...
The rest of them walked away in sadness. But, once everyone else was gone, the body of KoD raised again and brushed some of the viscera off his jacket, "Thank god that worked"
No one was killed

DAY TWO BEGINS
Day Two ends at 7pm PST on Monday 23 December 2019.

The Remaining (10):
  1. @Namira
  2. @Morbid Minish
  3. @Saint Bik
  4. @Snowlight
  5. @Storm
  6. @RuDoc
  7. @Kilza in a Pear Tree
  8. @Johnny Sooshi
  9. @Moe the Moblin
  10. @KingofDominaria
The Departed (4):
  • ExLight: Batwoman, the Town Watcher, Lynched Night 1
  • funnier6: Riddler, the Mafia Flavor Cop, Killed Day 1
  • Pen: Joker, the Serial Killer, Killed Day 1
  • Ragnarokio: Scarecrow, the Mafia 1x Poisoner, Modkilled Night 2

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The town was quite disturbed by the sudden return of KingofDominaria, but were even moreso by the death of RuDoc. He was found decapitated, his head wrapped up like a neat little christmas present at his side. Black and red wrapping paper fit with the color scheme of the rest of her body, contemplating the black and yellow of her costume.
RuDoc was Orphan, the Untrusting Townie!

NIGHT THREE BEGINS
Night Three ends at 7pm PST on Wednesday 25 December 2019.
With 9 alive, 5 is majority.

The Remaining (9):
  1. @Namira
  2. @Morbid Minish
  3. @Saint Bik
  4. @Snowlight
  5. @Storm
  6. @Kilza in a Pear Tree
  7. @Johnny Sooshi
  8. @Moe the Moblin
  9. @KingofDominaria
The Departed (4):
  • ExLight: Batwoman, the Town Watcher, Lynched Night 1
  • funnier6: Riddler, the Mafia Flavor Cop, Killed Day 1
  • Pen: Joker, the Serial Killer, Killed Day 1
  • Ragnarokio: Scarecrow, the Mafia 1x Poisoner, Modkilled Night 2
  • Doc: Orphan, the Untrusting Townie, Killed Day 3

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
So... KOD is exonerated. Nice job former Robin.

Monkey Wrench in my theory i guess. You don ****ed up, Mafia

But as I see it now, there is 5 Mafia, and 4 Town. I will not back down from my theory even when there is evidence to disprove.

Worst part about you powergamers is nobody wants to ****ing budge and everyone is here for the Win, not the game. Well I am herecto say That I just Lost The Game.

Vote: Moe The Moblin

You are the wolf. Good job

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I mean it seems that theres no town Killing roles, or KOD didnt shoot last night if he could shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom