• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
KoD (3) - Moe; Johnny; Storm

Not Voting - Namira, Rubik, Doc, KoD; Minish, Kilza, Echo

Night 2 ends at 7pm PST on Sunday, December 22st. With 10 alive, 6 is majority.
Aren't you missing Rubik's vote on KoD?
Vote: KoD
Anyways, I'm not surprised at Rag flipping red. Definitely glad I can correctly read people sometimes in this game, lol. I'm still okay with a KoD lynch, but I'm going to wait and sort through things again before I place another vote, whether it is on KoD or a counterwagon like Storm.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Obviously they and Moe have butted heads, but I don't necessarily think that means they're opposing alignments, it's just something worth noting
-I scum leaned them when I did a quick read-through of the thread N1, and I can't really shake that feeling about them. It's kinda just the way I'm reading them, I suppose. Maybe call it a gut feeling more than anything else. Of course, given that it is just a gut feeling and there isn't really much proof (aside from my point below), I'm not fully committed to them being 100% scum.
-The one thing that does make me super wary of them is that the way they've reacted to Rag has been inconsistent. They've praised them and called them town (post 1, post 2), but then have flipped to going "they're definitely scum" now (post). It very well could be KoD poorly reading Rag, or it could be trying to bus them now given that they're the counterwagon and it's a me-or-you situation.

If this is true, especially flipping opinions suddenly, KoD does seem suspicious. Will look back and see how he plays, then decide if he leans toward scum.

My opinion on Rag did flip. It's not a matter of debate because it is fact. And while my opinion on Rag was sudden, it was not without merit that is based on Rag's own playstyle.

D1 Rag was posting a bunch (maybe not as much as others, but that's not the point).
D2 Rag's posting was limited to maybe 4 posts max (one to vote me, one later on to claim, and the follow up after that). There may have been another, but I'm not digging back to look.

Biggest difference between D1 and D2? D1 is a fiesta with people jumping everywhere. It's easy enough to meme participate/argue about something in a correct manner. That is something Rag can participate in.

D2 brings with it more concrete analysis based on mechanics/knowledge ppl put forth (look at the masons helping to eliminate suspects). That's something Rag, as scum, would have less interest in (because Rag already knows who is scum, as scum, as I've covered in a previous post when talking about the difference between town/scum Rag).

@Minish:

I'm kinda just responding as I get to the end of each page I'm reading through.

Yes, Rag's MO as scum is to practically be nonexistent compared to being town. Usually that's a D2 thing to consider, but eh details. If Rag isn't posting a lot and saying stuff/trying to analyze/solve, then Rag is probably scum.

Quoted for reference.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Aren't you missing Rubik's vote on KoD?

Anyways, I'm not surprised at Rag flipping red. Definitely glad I can correctly read people sometimes in this game, lol. I'm still okay with a KoD lynch, but I'm going to wait and sort through things again before I place another vote, whether it is on KoD or a counterwagon like Storm.
Fixed, thank you.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
@Minish:

I'm kinda just responding as I get to the end of each page I'm reading through.

Yes, Rag's MO as scum is to practically be nonexistent compared to being town. Usually that's a D2 thing to consider, but eh details. If Rag isn't posting a lot and saying stuff/trying to analyze/solve, then Rag is probably scum.
Also also, hey, look, Rag is posting. I wonder what this means
Snowlight is coming off extremely defensive. Without knowing anything about him, I'd lean scum on him for the time being.

Nice going Rag.
Given Rag's activity throughout all of yesterday, I'd heavily lean town on her for it
Wrt to Rag here, it is likely at this point that Rag is scum due to the difference in activity from D1.

I'd also like to say that Rubik stating that Rag can be either or when disinterested is, in practice, false. I've had one game only with a talkative scum Rag, and that game was a dumpster fire. Point is, Rubik comes off suspicious to me for floating that idea about Rag when, where our home forum is concerned, it is generally accepted that active Rag is town and lurker/inactive Rag is scum.
The issue I take with what you've stated is that Rag, as scum, is disinterested in the game. Probably because Rag gains enjoyment from trying to solve vs trying to weave lies and deceive people actively to win (vs just trying fake claim trap someone as a cop only to get counterclaimed by the real cop).

Either way, town Rag tries to solve. A lot. Scum Rag just exists. Like a lifeless rag doll.
Here.

Low energy Rag (that is, a Rag who just exists in the game) has always been scum. "Low energy" Rag has never been town. At least not in the experience of NGA.

That's where I am in disagreement with you putting that out there for everyone.

Typically, if Rag isn't killed D1/N1, we get a better idea of what kind of Rag we're dealing with. Rag was posting some yesterday, but Rag is virtually nonexistent as best I can recall from the start of D2 (with exception to the vote on me if I'm not mistaken). That's about all you're getting out of Rag if Rag hasn't already stepped in to do more by now.
Mm, Rag is lying.

Vote: Ragnarokio

Not about the name per se, but I am extremely confident that she is lying about her role of being a 1 shot vig.

I'm confident enough to die for it.
My opinion on Rag did flip. It's not a matter of debate because it is fact. And while my opinion on Rag was sudden, it was not without merit that is based on Rag's own playstyle.

D1 Rag was posting a bunch (maybe not as much as others, but that's not the point).
D2 Rag's posting was limited to maybe 4 posts max (one to vote me, one later on to claim, and the follow up after that). There may have been another, but I'm not digging back to look.

Biggest difference between D1 and D2? D1 is a fiesta with people jumping everywhere. It's easy enough to meme participate/argue about something in a correct manner. That is something Rag can participate in.

D2 brings with it more concrete analysis based on mechanics/knowledge ppl put forth (look at the masons helping to eliminate suspects). That's something Rag, as scum, would have less interest in (because Rag already knows who is scum, as scum, as I've covered in a previous post when talking about the difference between town/scum Rag).

I am relating with KoD, trying to figure out who’s town and who’s not. Although he did switch rather quickly, I think he is just looking back on the thread, and seeing how Rag acted through the game, and what he did. For now, I see him as more of a townie than scum, although that could change, by the way he acts next. Read the quotes above, and tell me what you think?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
We can't discount the idea of Johnny being Godfather now since that's the only mafia that hasn't flipped.

Rag was on Storm d1 so I kinda just wanna think he's town for now.

Moe is pretty clear now because he's not just mafia fakeclaiming miller.

KoD seemed certain Rag was lying about her claim so I don't know if I want to lynch there.

It's also possible that Rubik is godfather and wasn't scared of cop checks because of that. He could be telling the truth about his role, but is actually a mafia absorber.

I kinda don't think it would be awful to lynch Namira today. We already got one death and there's only one mafia left. Namira is an unknown so solving him would be good instead of waiting for someone to potentially sub in.

Vote: Namira

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I think its cute youre putting on this little act all for me, you guys. We all know most of you are Scum

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Well I guess things
We can't discount the idea of Johnny being Godfather now since that's the only mafia that hasn't flipped.

Rag was on Storm d1 so I kinda just wanna think he's town for now.

Moe is pretty clear now because he's not just mafia fakeclaiming miller.

KoD seemed certain Rag was lying about her claim so I don't know if I want to lynch there.

It's also possible that Rubik is godfather and wasn't scared of cop checks because of that. He could be telling the truth about his role, but is actually a mafia absorber.

I kinda don't think it would be awful to lynch Namira today. We already got one death and there's only one mafia left. Namira is an unknown so solving him would be good instead of waiting for someone to potentially sub in.

Vote: Namira

My issue is that Rag and Funnier are both strong players in general, and would definitely bus if things looked uncertain or if it gave an edge to another player to be cleared. I could see that happening with KoD or Snow as scumbuds.

I do agree Namira is a good choice though. I'll settle on my vote later after thinking a bit more through.

Rag is a strong ***town*** player.

So this game only has 4 scum (1 so and 3 maf) yeah?

Mechanical clears are on Kilz/Minish/Jonny.

Interaction-based clears I can see Snow by virtue of Rag attacking Snow D1.

There's something like 10 of us left? 9 If i exclude myself leaving 1 scum among them.

Both Moe and Storm have rubbed me the wrong way, but I'm willing to look elsewhere.

The rest dont really come to my mind except Rubik and Namira though both pinged me for small things (Saint Bik for his portrayal of Rag, and Namira I forget why I proclaimed him scum without looking back).

So that's the direction I have.

I'll keep my vote on Storm though be cause Mr. Freeze softies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom