• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I've shared my reads. You haven't.

@Morbid Minish what gives you town read?

In the game I played with KoD as scum he was way more aggressive in pushing people. He and I argued a ton d1 because he was throwing out scum reads and being steadfast in them being right. He basically didn't really seem to admit he was wrong then when he has here. I feel like he's trying to make connections to read the game even if others don't agree with the connections. So saying that since funnier had a lot of interactions with/about Ex and Ex was town, then he thinks that funnier was probably engaging more with townies than with scumbuds. Which results in his read on me. Funnier did tend to dismiss certain people and focus on others, so that's not a huge stretch for me to see someone thinking.

@Moe:

I have no reason to say it was stupid. Disingenuous is another entirely. Given that you had no progression on me, yet called me wolf in and of itself is interesting, and it makes you reek of being the Pot to calling me on wrt to Minish.

The glaring difference though is I stated a reason for why townread Minish from that. That as opposed to you wolf reading me, then, much later, propping up your read with what occurred after your read on me.

That's the difference between you and I.

And yes, you have shared reads. A list with null or town or wolf, yet, as I pointed out, you were sorely lacking in explaining your wolf read on me at the time of your list. If you recall, since you quoted Ex about it beginning, there was a post by me where I looked for mentions of me up to that read list post if yours.

There was none.

With respect to me, you've shown a bias wrt to solving me. That likely grows from a place of I'll intent whether it be as a way for you to generate "content" via picking a fight and arguing without actually contributing, or trying to push for a lynch based in context that you're making up as you go along.

@Minish: I've seen stubborn. This isn't it.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
So saying that since funnier had a lot of interactions with/about Ex and Ex was town, then he thinks that funnier was probably engaging more with townies than with scumbuds. Which results in his read on me. Funnier did tend to dismiss certain people and focus on others, so that's not a huge stretch for me to see someone thinking.
that just seems so surface level to me though and doesn't really show real thinking/scumhunting? It's like... trying to think of a good analogy here... It's like say you work at WalMart but you shop at Target. After a while, you quit your job at walmart and say you hated it but then someone makes the assumption that you liked both wal mart and target. That is a stupid assumption.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
there was a post by me where I looked for mentions of me up to that read list post if yours.
ya look for mentions of like half the other people
I read the game and shared where I was at, you're welcome. If someone has weird posts where they call someone scum then drop them in two posts, or white knight someone, or have a weird uncomfortable pattern of speech, that pings me. I don't have to talk to them and ask why to drop a wolf lean. And now that I see something even worse, a slip and what I perceive as an attempt to distance from funnier (by saying oh look he wanted to lynch me), I just see that as wolfy. So I'm trying to lynch you now. And now's your chance to fix it. But you aren't fixing it, for some reason. Either wolf or stupid, and I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
  1. Winter Funderland- dead wolf
  2. Namira- scum lean
  3. Morbid Minish- clear via cop claim
  4. Saint Bik- town due to funnier w
  5. @Snowlight - town trending null, you haven't posted much and I want to read you
  6. Storm- town
  7. @RuDoc - scum lean, I need more from you and don't like you after funnier flipping w
  8. Kilza in a Pear Tree- cop mason
  9. Johnny Sooshi- green check
  10. ExNight B4 Xmas- dead town
  11. Moe the Moblin- town
  12. Pen- dead 3p
  13. @Ragnarokio - slight town, trending wolf w/o content
  14. KingofDominaria- wolf
I additionally pinged the people I want to post more

You can keep calling me stupid all you like. It won't change anything.

As far as I'm concerned you've shown no progression on me and have gone on to accuse me of things that can be applied to you (re: reading Minish with no progression).

Near as far as I can tell, you're likely mafia. So rather than waste time here on out with you, I'll actually interact with others to help me get an idea of them.

@Minish:

Wrt to Rag here, it is likely at this point that Rag is scum due to the difference in activity from D1.

I'd also like to say that Rubik stating that Rag can be either or when disinterested is, in practice, false. I've had one game only with a talkative scum Rag, and that game was a dumpster fire. Point is, Rubik comes off suspicious to me for floating that idea about Rag when, where our home forum is concerned, it is generally accepted that active Rag is town and lurker/inactive Rag is scum.

As for Storm, I dislike him and would view him as scum, but there are others I have yet to formally meet (and Namira is still a thing for me).

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@Minish:

Wrt to Rag here, it is likely at this point that Rag is scum due to the difference in activity from D1.

I'd also like to say that Rubik stating that Rag can be either or when disinterested is, in practice, false. I've had one game only with a talkative scum Rag, and that game was a dumpster fire. Point is, Rubik comes off suspicious to me for floating that idea about Rag when, where our home forum is concerned, it is generally accepted that active Rag is town and lurker/inactive Rag is scum.

As for Storm, I dislike him and would view him as scum, but there are others I have yet to formally meet (and Namira is still a thing for me).

Name the game.

You know exactly what game I'm talking about. idk what gambit it was that made you two claim the way you did, but you both got lynched D1 and D2 leaving me by myself to get shot by an arrow 4 days later.

Px2 Mafia I believe.

Mind you the only reason Rag was even active in there was to do whatever it was you guys cooked up. Course Rag can't speak with her neck broken by a rope so there's that.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
You know exactly what game I'm talking about. idk what gambit it was that made you two claim the way you did, but you both got lynched D1 and D2 leaving me by myself to get shot by an arrow 4 days later.

Px2 Mafia I believe.

Mind you the only reason Rag was even active in there was to do whatever it was you guys cooked up. Course Rag can't speak with her neck broken by a rope so there's that.
I don't really recall what happened in that game, tbh. It's kind of a blur.

I've told them this about Rag's playstyle in previous games, it's not like some sort of elaborate ruse I've set up for this game, it's literally just how I treat reading Rag as a player, largely.

The issue I take with what you've stated is that Rag, as scum, is disinterested in the game. Probably because Rag gains enjoyment from trying to solve vs trying to weave lies and deceive people actively to win (vs just trying fake claim trap someone as a cop only to get counterclaimed by the real cop).

Either way, town Rag tries to solve. A lot. Scum Rag just exists. Like a lifeless rag doll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom