• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
"Funnier interacted a lot with exlight and tried to get them lynched, who flipped town."
"Funnier interacted a lot with minish, who joined together to get exlight lynched, and is therefore town."

This makes zero sense.

Mikey the Moblin

it makes even less sense to me when one considers that you haven't been forthcoming with content or reads, so we don't really have any idea where you were at on minish before the flip. There's no progression to be seen, and that probably means it's inauthentic.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Little Nutter Boy @Spirit Mask Snowman
Are name claims separate from role claims?

If that's the case maybe KoD or Rag should name claim. I do feel like KoD and Moe are town vs town right now. And I figured they would clash even before the game.

I'm personally still more interested in lynching Rag. She has had less presence than I would expect for her as town. Funnier wasn't on board with me switching to her instead. And it seemed like she was easily willing to jump on the KoD wagon even though I feel she would typically be more inquisitive about it.

I should also point out that you're misrepping what I said in an egregious way. Simply put, I stated that because Funnier interacted a lot with Ex and Minish, Minish must be town.

What I did not say, as you've taken upon yourself to portray, is anything about Funnier lynching Ex nor anything about Funnier working with Minish [on ExLight's lynch].

I can only imagine the reason you're shovelling this much dirt in my direction is to give you something to stand on as far as content goes. Your reads, then, must be interesting as you've, likely, fabricated them.

Mikey the Moblin

I should also point out that you're misrepping what I said in an egregious way. Simply put, I stated that because Funnier interacted a lot with Ex and Minish, Minish must be town.

What I did not say, as you've taken upon yourself to portray, is anything about Funnier lynching Ex nor anything about Funnier working with Minish [on ExLight's lynch].
you didn't say it because it's either disingenuous or stupid. He was interacting with the two in very different ways so conflating them is one of the two, and I like to give people the benfit of the doubt.

You did something bad and doubling down on it and defending it rather than admitting a mistake or going back and explaining your thought process leading up to the mistake is making you look worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom