• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a slip on your part Moe?

Because I've not been entertaining Minish as scum since I started talking about her.

Also, I elaborated the first time I mentioned Minish. But before I continue, let me give context.

This is only my second game with Minish (and Ex and Funnier as well). Given this, if you're expecting oodles of worked out formulas as to why Minish has to be hard lock town from me, then you're setting yourself up for failure.

As I've said, I read Minish as town strictly because Funnier interacted heavily with her and Ex. We know Ex is town because he flipped as such. By extension, I'm willing to believe Minish is town here.

If you dislike that, that's honestly too bad. That is my personal take on Funnier's flip and outlook on Minish.

Furthermore, my perspective can certainly be incorrect as was seen with my perspective on Jonny (less so on Kilza as I was analyzing ExLight's wagon and struck a dichotomy between those two that was wrong).

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Is nobody else concerned by the statement? Funnier flipping wolf makes you wolf read minish? Despite the fact that they were p much working together the entire day? That read feels incompatible with history.
Rag seemed to think it was a good catch and I've also got my doubts in KoD.

I think you maybe mentally typo'd there, because he was giving minish town pants, not wolf reading her in the post you quoted.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
sorry. went to go see Star Wars today. I was surprised when Baby Yoda killed Jar Jar Binks. anyways. give me some time to read the thread, and I'll come back with My List

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Is that a slip on your part Moe?

Because I've not been entertaining Minish as scum since I started talking about her.

Also, I elaborated the first time I mentioned Minish. But before I continue, let me give context.

This is only my second game with Minish (and Ex and Funnier as well). Given this, if you're expecting oodles of worked out formulas as to why Minish has to be hard lock town from me, then you're setting yourself up for failure.

As I've said, I read Minish as town strictly because Funnier interacted heavily with her and Ex. We know Ex is town because he flipped as such. By extension, I'm willing to believe Minish is town here.

If you dislike that, that's honestly too bad. That is my personal take on Funnier's flip and outlook on Minish.

Furthermore, my perspective can certainly be incorrect as was seen with my perspective on Jonny (less so on Kilza as I was analyzing ExLight's wagon and struck a dichotomy between those two that was wrong).
Just chiming in to note that this post was caught in the approval queue until now (due to low post count and the blacklisted word "formula" which is used by a tonne of bots) so it would have only just appeared to other users a minute or two ago.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
@Little Nutter Boy im sorry but I’m gonna have to ask for a replacement. This week has been far busier than expected with the move and everything else that has been going on. I apologize I really was hoping I would be able to stick around for this game.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac

yeah, I dislike it
it's not towny
so if that's where we're at, then my vote is staying.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
EBWODP
Storm's List
Namira

Morbid Minish
Saint Bik
Snowlight
RuDoc
Kilza in a Pear Tree
Johnny Sooshi
Moe the Moblin
Ragnarokio

KingofDominaria

also, I think I might be poisoned, but that's just me being paranoid

@Saint Bik:

I refuse to spam elsewhere just to not spam here.

@Moe:

I will guarantee one thing, I'll be hunting you until you're resolved. Other than that, we can lock in our opinions on one another.

And if you're curious as to why, it's because you're focused on me. It's one thing to draw my attention by calling me a wolf with no progression on me at all, but it is another for you to proceed to build that out of my analysis of Fun's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom