• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I refuse to listen to this unless you have a mechanical claim to back it up
if you have a way to confirm it, that would be insane because you are clearing 4 people as town

I actually do.
I would rather not claim at the moment, but I do have actual mechanical reason for it.

Also only clearing 3 people.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Claim it
3 clears is worth it
That's like better than a cop can do sometimes
Okay. I'll take the role claim for today, then. I'm a 1x Town Cop and Mason w/ Minish. Used my cop shot on Johnny last night since he was the opposing wagon and I wasn't too sure on his alignment and he came back as innocent. That's why Minish knew Funnier was the only scum on Ex's wagon.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Okay. I'll take the role claim for today, then. I'm a 1x Town Cop and Mason w/ Minish. Used my cop shot on Johnny last night since he was the opposing wagon and I wasn't too sure on his alignment and he came back as innocent. That's why Minish knew Funnier was the only scum on Ex's wagon.
Thats seems thin

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
works for me
unvote
vote: kingofdominaria

post I quoted shows implicit knowledge that minish is town
never mentions minish before then to read them as town
it's wolf posturing after post-buddy flip imo

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm trying to follow this, but I'm not sure what post you mean.
Funnier interacted a lot with Ex and you (Minish). He barely interacted with me other than to tell you he wanted me lynched, and to show surprise at my town reading him. This leads me to believe he hasn't interacted with his mafia team in thread.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I really wish you'd targeted me. :(

I made a show of it for a reason.

At least we can break up this game up into one where either you're both town (more likely) or both scum (unlikely, but not worth eliminating). In theory, there should be no world where Johnny is anything but town or godfather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom