• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Does target mean vote to lynch? Because why would you want to be lynched?
Target with an ability during the night (day in this game) phase.

I spent the entirely of yesterday trying to get everyone with positive abilities (cop, doctor, etc) to target me because of my role. No one did so, to my knowledge.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Why didn't anyone target me?

What a waste.

Could be that the roles you want to target you are x shot maybe?

But you're not dead so more opportunity to see I guess. Lol.

Also kinda getting townie vibes from Snowlight now.

Which would be nice as that would narrow down my list more.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
that was a productive night

i don't really get the votes on me

I will hopefully look back on what interactions funnier and pen had yesterday. I'm assuming pen was the mafia kill.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I don't particulary wolf read jonny sushi as much as I think I was yesterday in light of the flips, there's not really a connection between funnier and minish's push on exlight and jonny sushi's wagon, so I don't think that's a team
but as jonny sushi is the counterwagon his flip will end up being helpful mechanically at some point (if he is a wolf then chances are the exlight wagon was triple stacked to save his life, for example)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't particulary wolf read jonny sushi as much as I think I was yesterday in light of the flips, there's not really a connection between funnier and minish's push on exlight and jonny sushi's wagon, so I don't think that's a team
but as jonny sushi is the counterwagon his flip will end up being helpful mechanically at some point (if he is a wolf then chances are the exlight wagon was triple stacked to save his life, for example)

I mean this is a decent line of thought but I can tell you you're wrong here. There was only one scum on Ex's wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom