• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sorry folks. Had to let the blood of the eagle and lion.

Vote Count:

Ex
(5) - Funnier, Minish, Johnny, Kilza
Storm (2) - Pen, Rag
Johnny Sooshi (3) - Storm, ExLight, Doc
Rag (1) - Echolight
Moe (1)- KoD
Kilza (1) - Moe

Not Voting: Namira, Rubik

EXLIGHT WAS LYNCHED
The lookers on stood in a circle as instructed, as the detective and the commissioner looked each one of them up and down. Murmurs began to pass through the crowd. Murmurs that one of those around them wasn't who they seemed.
The dark one put a hand on ExLight's shoulder, "It was you, wasn't it?" He grumbled.
Ex's eyes opened wide, "Do you really think I would do that? I mean, I'm your co-" she stopped herself "You trusted me as a partner."
"If that really is you beneath the mask," Batman huffed before knocking her unconscious. He took her limp form away, returning unhappy, "It was her, all right... and she wont be waking up any time soon."
ExLight has been removed from the game!
They were Batwoman, the Town Watcher!

NIGHT ONE BEGINS
Night 1 ends at 9pm PST on Wednesday 18 December 2019.

The Remaining (14):
  1. @Winter Funderland
  2. @Namira
  3. @Morbid Minish
  4. @Saint Bik
  5. @Snowlight
  6. @Storm
  7. @RuDoc
  8. @Kilza in a Pear Tree
  9. @Johnny Sooshi
  10. @Moe the Moblin
  11. @Pen
  12. @Ragnarokio
  13. @KingofDominaria

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
After Batwoman's defeat, Batman decided he needed a few moments to himself for... brooding, assumedly.
At that time, Bane's crew took the time to strike.
One of them approached Pendio, pressing a sharpened cable against his back, its curved top glinting in the street light.
"I will fully admit, clown, that I never liked you. Doing this brings me no small amount of joy," he shoved the knife-tipped cane into his opponent's back.
The figure pulled himself off the blade and turned around to face him, a wide grin on his face, "Eddy? Oh, you shouldn't have!" He began laughing maniacally as he pulled a crowbar out of seemingly nowhere and hit his attacker over the head with it. His laughter could be heard echoing through the streets as he mercilessly clobbered his opponent. In his last moments of life, the initial attacker used his cane for one last separate sweep - to pin his target in the neck.
And there they died. Together.
Funnier6 and Pen have died!
Funnier6 was The Riddler, the Mafia Flavor Cop!
Pen was The Joker, the Serial Killer!

NIGHT TWO BEGINS
Night 2 ends at 11am PST on Saturday 21 December 2019. With 11 alive, 6 is majority.

The Remaining (11):
  1. @Namira
  2. @Morbid Minish
  3. @Saint Bik
  4. @Snowlight
  5. @Storm
  6. @RuDoc
  7. @Kilza in a Pear Tree
  8. @Johnny Sooshi
  9. @Moe the Moblin
  10. @Ragnarokio
  11. @KingofDominaria

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Nice! That was a great night.

Also HOW in the world did Ex flip town with that role? He's always going on about watchers. That's the one role I would've expected him to make a fuss about.

I'm still iffy about Rag, so...

Vote: Rag

Funnier interacted a lot with Ex and you (Minish). He barely interacted with me other than to tell you he wanted me lynched, and to show surprise at my town reading him. This leads me to believe he hasn't interacted with his mafia team in thread.

I'm willing to bet, too, that Johnny or Kilza could potentially be maf with Funnier. I'd lean more towards Johnny. Though Kilza's vote certainly made it that much harder for Ex to be saved, I somewhat sure the ghost vote on Ex was already present before Kilza hopped on Ex. Johnny, being the competing wagon to Ex, was certainly saved by the ghost vote and Kilza's vote.

I'm still of the opinion that Moe is mafia for how his reads list fell (referring to how he wolf read me with no interaction whatsoever).

Given Rag's activity throughout all of yesterday, I'd heavily lean town on her for it.

Hi Namira.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Funnier interacted a lot with Ex and you (Minish). He barely interacted with me other than to tell you he wanted me lynched, and to show surprise at my town reading him. This leads me to believe he hasn't interacted with his mafia team in thread.

That's a fair assessment. I'll have to look back through funnier's stuff. But unfortunately he wasn't posting like usual so it's gonna be a bit harder for me.

I'm gonna make a new updated reads list. I think I can divide people in a PoE pretty decently now, so that should help.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I've slept in longer than I wanted to and I need to go out and take care of some stuff, so I only have time to make this post right now. I do want to go and re-read the thread and see if I can pick up on anything new with this new knowledge, given how fortunate we got last night after that mislynch.

That said, I'm still suspicious of Rag at this point. Obviously my thoughts about her yesterday still apply, but something that came to mind was the fact that Minish had floated the idea to Funnier about whether or not he'd be willing to flip his vote to Rag, but he didn't want to. Maybe that was because Funnier and Rag are scummates. Regardless, I definitely want to pursue Rag more today.

Vote: Ragnarokio

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Town
Kilza
Johnny
KoD
Doc
Rubik
Moe

Everyone Else
Namira
Snowlight
Storm
Ragnarokio

This is where I'm at right now. The everyone else will be my focus today. Doc is the one I'm least sure about in the town pile but I'm fine with him there for now.

Kilza makes a good point about funnier not wanting to switch to Rag with me. It also kinda seemed like I was trying to be steered away from Storm. So they're pretty good candidates.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
That’s why Funnier was asking me all those questions! He wanted me to slip, say something that could be used against me. I shouldn’t have trusted him. And I guess I can’t use quietness solely for proof of scum, since Pen was not as active as some, and turned out to be town. Right?
Pen was The Joker, the Serial Killer
Does that mean he is town? It doesn’t say mafia, neither town??

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'm willing to bet, too, that Johnny or Kilza could potentially be maf with Funnier. I'd lean more towards Johnny. Though Kilza's vote certainly made it that much harder for Ex to be saved, I somewhat sure the ghost vote on Ex was already present before Kilza hopped on Ex. Johnny, being the competing wagon to Ex, was certainly saved by the ghost vote and Kilza's vote.
So why are you leaning me then? Is it for my opening prod in D1? It seems like you've only addressed why you think Kilza is scum based on EOD.

I'm still of the opinion that Moe is mafia for how his reads list fell (referring to how he wolf read me with no interaction whatsoever).
Why does interaction with someone dictate how they are read?

I am still keeping my vote on Rag. She/he just seems a little suspicious, especially by focusing on me for the whole first day (is that normal??) instead of trying to figure out who’s scum.
You have to cast the vote, it doesn't carry from D1.

Does that mean he is town? It doesn’t say mafia, neither town??
Serial Killer is a 3rd party role. They're neither scum nor town allied. They're usually on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom