• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I mean the last time there was a vengeful, it was Chaos V, and Giri didn't know

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Oh lordy, only a few minutes until the day ends. Didn't want to leave this post until the last minute, but, alright. I'm sort of just trying to go back and read through what I missed while at work, in addition to iso-ing the wagons. My brain's kinda feeling mushy at the moment, but I'll just rattle off some points here from what I've seen and what's been the focus in the past 20 or so hours:

• Between Snowlight and Rag, I've grown suspicious of Rag. Snowlight's definitely OMGUSing and being defensive, but I feel that comes more from a place of being a newb town, so I'm alright with them at the moment. Rag's a slight scum lean for me right now, though, given their interactions with Snow. In truth, I'd rather see them get lynched today, but that's not the way the wind is blowing.
  • Moe seems alright for now, given the Miller claim. Kinda weird how focused he is on saying I'm scum without really giving anything to back that up, but I don't really find him too suspicious at the moment.
  • Johnny hasn't said too much. Most notable things he's posted is the lynch vote on Rubik and his reads list. With the reads list, his reasoning definitely felt light, where he either just focused on activity or how he meta-read them
  • Ex has been posting a lot, but a lot of their posts have been more fluff without much substance. Softing a non-villain name claim is interesting, though. They gave some reads earlier, which I feel gave out more info than Johnny's list. It's also been interesting seeing how they're reacting to being the leading wagon and Minish's questioning on them. They've really focused on that mystery vote being why they aren't mafia, though, rather than trying to explain why they are town and why Johnny, the other potential vote, is scum. Not really feeling great about them or Johnny, so welp.
It's tough, but I'm gonna go with my gut here and

Vote: ExNight B4 Xmas
wolf if green flip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom