• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't like to soft roles. Scum can often catch the soft and town can remain clueless which only backfires.
Anime Mafia with funnier catching my cop soft is the prime example of that.

It's not even so much that you didn't soft. But your reason you gave for not doing it. You didn't even once try to convince me you were an useful role for town. Which seems to be a common thing for you to do as town when you're the leading wagon.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
The problem with that is that it paints a target on my back during the night.
Now I'm prolly gonna get nightkilled or roleblocked since the main roles might target Rubik.

So getting lynched doesn't really matter much, we'll just lose a power role.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The problem with that is that it paints a target on my back during the night.
Now I'm prolly gonna get nightkilled or roleblocked since the main roles might target Rubik.

So getting lynched doesn't really matter much, we'll just lose a power role.

It's either get lynched or hint that you may be important. If the alternative is not getting to use your role at all then it doesn't matter much to make yourself a potential night target.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If somehow I survive a watcher or doctor on me and the other one on rubik instead of both on him would be nice cuz it wifoms scum

It's either get lynched or hint that you may be important. If the alternative is not getting to use your role at all then it doesn't matter much to make yourself a potential night target.
I don't think I understand what you mean here

4 mins tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom