• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hmm, funnier what do you think about Ex suggesting he's not an important role when he's a leading wagon? I have mixed feelings.

Dunno if I should move or not though.

funnier6

Courage~
because namira didn't express guilt
What on earth is this in reference to
Kind of like these wagons that are forming.

Between Ex and Johnny, I think I currently would prefer a Johnny lynch.

Unvote
Vote Johnny Sooshi
Details Doc I need details!
alright kilza final answer
if you think I'm town, sheep me here
if you think I'm wolf or don't like millers, lynch me here

I have pop to drink
Thinking you’re town isn’t remotely the same as thinking you’re right

funnier6

Courage~
Hmm, funnier what do you think about Ex suggesting he's not an important role when he's a leading wagon? I have mixed feelings.

Dunno if I should move or not though.
I’m multi tasking atm I can’t really think

It’s a risk I feel good about

Really REALLY don’t want to Korra again

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Either he has terrible timing or he was lurking cuz he only popped again right after someone called him out in mid-late D1.

I don't agree with his list either. He uses inactivity to call me scummy but has funnier as town and pen as null. Him clearing Doc is super weird too since he only did one relevant post.
Weren't you the one who said they were sleeping when accused of being inactive at one point today? Like sorry I changed my schedule up recently I guess? I'm posting as often as I can in this game.

My list is based on how I'm reading the meta. Funnier is a town lean because of his playstyle. Pen has little to truly go off of, so that's middle of the road. You kinda fluff up every other post with random stuff. Count=/=quality.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
You said it wasn't worth softing. Which from an Ex perspective that makes it seem unimportant. Because otherwise I'd think you would use that as a counterpoint to lynching you.
I don't like to soft roles. Scum can often catch the soft and town can remain clueless which only backfires.
Anime Mafia with funnier catching my cop soft is the prime example of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom