• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Can you convince me you're town Ex? Because I'm not seeing it.

The only thing that's in your favor is that you claimed you're not a villain. But I can't completely trust that.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Could be an extra town vote.
why wouldn't they normally vote me instead to cause some discussion

Can you convince me you're town Ex? Because I'm not seeing it.
ay if I manage to juggle three batoranges for 30 seconds will that convince you
not sure what I can do to show you I'm town without role or name claiming

I tried to engage some discussion and made a readslist tho, does that help me with anything

If I flip you'll prolly be the next one in line and we don't want that right

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Either he has terrible timing or he was lurking cuz he only popped again right after someone called him out in mid-late D1.

I don't agree with his list either. He uses inactivity to call me scummy but has funnier as town and pen as null. Him clearing Doc is super weird too since he only did one relevant post.

I feel like that's not AI for Johnny.

The activity stuff isn't too odd for me either since it's meta based. You are usually more active as town. I can see why someone would get town funnier from what posts he does have. Pen is probably the odd read. I also townread Doc from that one post though.

why wouldn't they normally vote me instead to cause so discussion

Maybe they can't? It's not like they can claim it since the claim is already taken.

ay if I manage to juggle three batoranges for 30 seconds will that convince you
not sure what I can do to show you I'm town without role or name claiming

I tried to engage some discussion and made a readslist tho, does that help me with anything

If I flip you'll prolly be the next one in line and we don't want that right

I dunno, be more like town Ex? Lol.
Have you softed any?

You said you thought one of Namira/Johnny might be independent. But you also said maybe slight scum lean on Rag. So why not vote her instead of someone who may be 3rd party?

Also that threat won't work on me. Not really worried about it.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Have you softed any?
No, it's nothing worth softing and I didn't think I would be a leading wagonwhy wouldn't i i'm always a leading wagon *sobs*

You said you thought one of Namira/Johnny might be independent. But you also said maybe slight scum lean on Rag. So why not vote her instead of someone who may be 3rd party?
because voting our scum leans seem like a priority over voting null-scum ones

If mafia were going to secret vote you why would they do it when everyone can obviously see it and freak out and vote someone else
maybe they didn't expect for SMS and Deku to post a votecount

Unless lol you’re mafia
lmao I would totally shadowvote myself to look townier but not if that would cause me to get mislynched smh

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
No, it's nothing worth softing and I didn't think I would be a leading wagonwhy wouldn't i i'm always a leading wagon *sobs*

Yeah, but that seems so unlike you. You always think your role is important.

because voting our scum leans seem like a priority over voting null-scum ones

I think mafia leans takes priority over 3rd party reads. Also you knew I was suspicious of Rag. It's odd that you didn't try to get a wagon on her instead of Johnny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom