• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Also the case against rubik is stupid. Given that rubik is claiming that they have a role that benefits from being targeted, its entirely natural for them to claim that information on day 1 to maximize the effectiveness of the role. Furthermore, drawing attention to yourself for no reason on day 1 doesn't really make sense as scum.

Just wanted to start out by saying this (Don't know if Rag was referring to me but I quoted it anyways.)

I never made a case against Rubik. I don't remember once saying we should lynch them or anything. I am actually leaning on a town read on Rubik. I just wanted to make sense of why he was softing so early. That's the reason I quoted Johnny because he never responded to it.

@Namira:

Clearly it was in the post where he (Rubik) stated why he's softing. At this point in time he's already pointed out that post, but it's worth responding to you still over this because you've clearly shown the ability to willfully ignore what was clearly stated in full public view.

I know what Rubik said they were replying to my posts directly. "I have a powerful role" wasn't cutting it for me. I wanted an elaboration. Rag helped cleared things up so it's fine now I just couldn't make sense of it

lmao you know what would be funny
if town were the villains and scum were the heroes

Judging by my name that would make no sense.

Rag just jumping on me and stating I'm scum by just say hello and said i couldn't reply right away because i was sleeping is weird.
Also, Namira said he was sleeping too, and Rag didn't jump on him, just me, why?

Btw I was just messing around and kind of mocking you. Didn't know you were a new player. Sorry about that.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Vote Count:

Ex
(3) - Funnier, Minish
Storm (2) - Pen, Rag
Johnny Sooshi (1) - Storm
Funnier (1) - Doc
Rag (1) - Echolight
Rubik (1) - Johnny
Moe (1)- KoD

Not Voting: Namira, Rubik, Ex, Moe

Night 1 Ends Tonight at 8 PM PST

With 14 alive, 8 is Majority.

Damn it Ex!

Last edited:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't mind these wagons so I'm gonna stay where I am. But it would be nice if others could give input on the leading wagons.

Also interesting that Ex has 3 votes on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom