• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Rubik was going to be the probable cop check, there was literally no reason for you to claim it today

Why are you worried about alignment changes? Can you explain that more?
There's a reason it's meta on bulbagarden.

I'm worried about alignment changes because I'm pretty sure my character canonically has a dark phase

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Alright what the heck

I'm the miller and due to my character I'm worried about alignment changing which if this were any other forum I wouldn't worry about it but this is the wild west so it might be best to just lynch me today for the sake of efficiency and good cop checks
Because this doesn't clear things up more =^)

Now to read in no particular order

Funnier - feels town, but he's less active than his usual day 1. We'll see how this goes

Storm - town reading for now. He could be scum but I usually wait and see how he reacts from being backed up more

Mathias - it's been a while since I've seen him play, so I can't be sure. Null

Rubik - slight scum lean. The villain soft feels too on the nose.

Ex - can't decide. Scum lean due to the less active playstyle. No ex style melt down yet we'll see :P

Doc - town lean from his early larger post. We'll see if he was playing it up with that

Snow - first games are tough so null rn. It'd be easy to have a decent scumbud helping tho

Pen - null. Scum pen tends to want to be involved a little less, so idk. I want actual substance @Pen

Rag - sheeping slightly, but I just don't know how to read Rag's meta. Gonna wait on this one

Moe - I don't really like either. The idea of claiming Miller means it's a wasted cop check so a policy lynch is kinda normal, but I don't think that will go over well either.

Kilza - town for now. Need more info, but I like the dialogue I've seen

KoD - still feeling him out too.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Alright what the heck

I'm the miller and due to my character I'm worried about alignment changing which if this were any other forum I wouldn't worry about it but this is the wild west so it might be best to just lynch me today for the sake of efficiency and good cop checks

I think maybe the miller part just covers the dark phase your character has. I think I believe this though so I'm fine not lynching you.

Also, @Johnny Sooshi I am offended you left me off your reads list! :(

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
somehow I missed the KoD posts
the anti-spam bot must be kicking in, try making 5 posts somewhere in the site KoD

Remember that time when you said I seemed scummy, then you said I wasn't scummy, then I turned out to be scummy? Good times.
she can be pretty spot on yea

It's curious too because you are def nulling people you haven't mentioned/interacted with
isn't this normal tho

You've caught my eye
(...)
Unvote, Vote: Moe
oh yes so it begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom