• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Namira:

Clearly it was in the post where he (Rubik) stated why he's softing. At this point in time he's already pointed out that post, but it's worth responding to you still over this because you've clearly shown the ability to willfully ignore what was clearly stated in full public view.

@Minish:

I'm kinda just responding as I get to the end of each page I'm reading through.

Yes, Rag's MO as scum is to practically be nonexistent compared to being town. Usually that's a D2 thing to consider, but eh details. If Rag isn't posting a lot and saying stuff/trying to analyze/solve, then Rag is probably scum.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
View attachment 41675

I believe Rubik's soft and I don't think Storm is scum based on him trying to discuss stuff. There's nothing for me there.

:shrug:

See that's not the reaction I would expect from town Ex. I can tell you hate not knowing info as town. Even if you believe Rubik's soft I still kinda expect a thousand questions trying to figure out what exactly he means.

Made it to the end of Page 14.

This interface for multiquoting is pretty neat.

I will say, his post about Johnny is exactly like his first posts from ms paint mafia.
But I feel like that's just KoD and not alignment talking. Haha.

Remember that time when you said I seemed scummy, then you said I wasn't scummy, then I turned out to be scummy? Good times.

I'm not caught up yet but Rubik is town so approach funnier with caution

Funnier is coming off as town for the moment. I'm sure the history between him and Rubik is what is causing him to act towards Rubik in this way. That being said, someone said Rubik isn't clear town because an absorber could be a mafia role as well. I'm not going to pretend to know what an absorber is, but I do agree that Rubik isn't clear cut town. I'm leaning on him being town though compared to some others who have interacted with him (Johnny and Namira).

Also, OMGUSing is certainly a tell depending on the context.

Also also, hey, look, Rag is posting. I wonder what this means.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Alright what the heck

I'm the miller and due to my character I'm worried about alignment changing which if this were any other forum I wouldn't worry about it but this is the wild west so it might be best to just lynch me today for the sake of efficiency and good cop checks

I think that its because new players are going to react to things emotionally that its easier to read their alignment, probably. Their emotional state is going to differ depending on how they're playing the game.

Reminds me of Ex.

1. KingofDominaria- wolf lean
This is where I at for now, probably ask questions first then roleclaim later
Dumb as it is I think me claiming first is optimal

You've caught my eye. In my travels through these pages, I am 98% positive this is the first mention from you I've seen about myself. I've seen you comment on the OMGUS stuff with Rag, and I do believe you've commented on Storm; however, in constructing your list with me as a wolf lean it comes off to me as though you just inserted me there with no rhyme or reason.

Granted I am only on Page 15 so maybe you elaborate at a later point. If it turns out you don't, then odd flex, but ok.

Page 11 #161, #164,
Page 12 #166, #169, #171*, #172, #177, #179
Page 13 #182, 184, 186, 187, 192, 195
Page 14 #199, 200, 202, 205, 210
Page 15 #211, 216, 217 (the list)

Yeah, you don't actually mention me at all until that list.

It's curious too because you are def nulling people you haven't mentioned/interacted with. This actually warrants you being scummier than Johnny.

Unvote, Vote: Moe

Snowlight is coming off extremely defensive. Without knowing anything about him, I'd lean scum on him for the time being.

Nice going Rag.

Onto page 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom