• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
his claim makes sense if he wants to be targeted tonight, which he could feasibly want as town or as scum. it depends on his role, not his alignment.
unless scum has a lawyer (is that the role that does the opposite of framer?) or he’s the godfather him asking to get copped kinda backfires

and if he doesn’t prove his soft somehow then he’ll prolly get lynched anyway

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
johnny did vote Rubik, and could be trying to make people think he's not scum, but with some players thinking Rubik good, his plan might have bakfired.

or

johnny could've been a good townie who was just suspicious of Rubik, so, i have no clear suspects, just theories right now.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Here's a quick reads list of where I'm at.

Winter Funderland - I don't think I'll be able to get a proper read on him with KoD still around. Because not into the game funnier is harder to town read. I'm not too worried about him right now though because he's still prodding people and that's good.

Namira - Reminds me of last game. Seems a little lost but wanting to figure things out.

Saint Bik - Willing to trust him for now. He should be able to prove his towniness later if he is. Am a little wary that he may be what he's softing and also scum which would be bad for town then.

Snowlight - I could see myself leaning either way here. She seems like she's making genuine effort to read the game. But she could have some help from scumbuds. Hard to tell with first games.

Storm - Hmm, I colored coded this list before adding the explanations, just going by my intial feelings on people. I still kinda think Storm feels scummy but also have feelings of town. And he did claim Alfred without any counter claims. But he also softed Mr. Freeze without any counterclaims. So I think where I'm at is that I wouldn't mind his lynch to figure things out.

RuDoc - He hasn't posted much but his one big post gave me town vibes. And I usually tend to read Doc off of posts like that one.

Kilza in a Pear Tree - He was cooperative with answering all of funnier's questions that didn't even have much to do with the game but did with Kilza as a player. So that showed a willingness to help town.

Johnny Sooshi - Johnny is hard for me to read. I don't think I have any feelings one way or the other about what he's said.

ExNight B4 Xmas - Funnier is right that Ex seems low profile. Which kinda fits with his last scum game. I expect bolder Ex as town. He also seemed nonchalant about funnier suspecting him when town Ex usually freaks out about any suspicion.

Moe the Moblin - Hasn't done anything to ping me, but hasn't done anything to make me really town read yet. Though the reads list was nice so that might be slight town points. Maybe leaning more town than scum here.

Pen - Also literally forgot he was in the game. Which I don't think is necessarily AI for Pen, but does give me pause.

Ragnarokio - Doesn't seem as hunty as last game. Her reads have felt a little easy. Like yeah, let's take a basics of what can be considered scummy and see where we can push it.

KingofDominaria - Have only seen his play once and it was his scum play. He doesn't seem too different but that also seems like it's probably NAI for him. He started out with his suspicion on Johnny like he did in ms paint mafia which gives me pause. But I can't say he's not just like that every game.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
ExNight B4 Xmas - Funnier is right that Ex seems low profile. Which kinda fits with his last scum game. I expect bolder Ex as town. He also seemed nonchalant about funnier suspecting him when town Ex usually freaks out about any suspicion.
oh not where I expected your confidence to go into rofl

I'm not sure what kind of bold move yall want me to do d1 when there's already decent discussions around
and why would I freak out it's a pressure vote so I put my thoughts on the table

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
oh not where I expected your confidence to go into rofl

I'm not sure what kind of bold move yall want me to do d1 when there's already decent discussions around
and why would I freak out it's a pressure vote so I put my thoughts on the table

You've definitely freaked out about just one or two votes as town. Lol. It's not exactly bold moves I'm expecting so much as it is I think you're playing safer than usual. I would have expected town Ex to push the Rubik soft angle harder. And question Storm's soft more. Stuff like that.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom