• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
So you say this

Which implies you’ve read the last game

which makes me wonder what Doc is doing on this list when he made only like 10 posts the entire game and was town

also kind of interesting you think that sort of thing is scummy when you only have five posts I remember yourself

also I’m assuming this list isn’t entirely about quietness since Rubik and Storm are on here without explanation and you seem to have excluded Kilza and Johnny

Do you think you could give me some details and a reason on why you’re not sure who to vote if you have a list of people you’re suspicious of

When where why how what was it like how much did you play was it fun was it different how do you feel about the rules here what are day ones like
Don't you remember? Doc was guaranteed town, right?

I kept trying to think of something to say, and was studying the game right then too.

Johnny seems a little suspicious, but i just don't get the same vibe from them, but I'll include them anyway, i guess. Gosh, Mafia is so hard.

Rag just jumping on me and stating I'm scum by just say hello and said i couldn't reply right away because i was sleeping is weird.
Also, Namira said he was sleeping too, and Rag didn't jump on him, just me, why?

Guys sorry I was sleeping and now I’m at work

I have a life crazy stuff

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Update: SMS and I have talked, and he pointed out that my agenda to make name claims more accepted on ZD also wasn't entirely balanced. So I'm limiting that to 1/day from here on out. All previous claims this game day are grandfathered in as fine, but please limit them from here on out.

Last edited:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Update: SMS and I have talked, and he pointed out that my agenda to make claims more accepted on ZD also wasn't entirely balanced. So I'm limiting that to 1/day from here on out. All previous claims this game day are grandfathered in as fine, but please limit them from here on out.

I'm assuming this means name claims?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
And I was suspecting Rubik because Rag was supporting him i think, and since I think Rag is suspicious, wouldn't that mean that they're scum buddies? Or maybe Rag is trying to blend in by agreeing to Rubik?
tbf I’d usually think the same but they’re originally from the same forum, so having their opinions on each other can be useful

I want to hear KoD’s opinion on Rag tho

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
OMGUSing is a scumtell

Its because its their first game that its a tell. New players fall into common psychological patterns more commonly than older players, who know how to adjust their play.

My character seem pretty villainy fwtw

I've been asleep for the past while probably

This post reads like Snowlight's partners told them they shouldn't go on me directly and so they tried to indirectly incriminate me instead. The fact that I think their vote is still on me reinforces this.

But then again I feel like storm has almost literally been claiming mafia so????????

I'm torn between voting snowlight and voting storm but I feel like I want storm to clarify their position or die so i'm going to

Unvote, Vote: Storm

Oh, really? You've been asleep? You must be scum!! no, jk, but that's exactly how you treated me.

And why are you focusing on me so much??
Namira also fell asleep too, shouldn't you be charging him too?

Like, when i first talked, you targeted me, saying i was scum, when there is no evidence i am.

funnier6

Courage~
mafia tries to mislead, indepts try to play safe
So why are lurkers scum then
on a 1-10 scale how relevant twas
You should read/10

it’s a doc post what do you expect
Don't you remember? Doc was guaranteed town, right?
Course I do. The point being mr confirmed town posted like ten times throughout the whole game. What makes you think his activity has any relevance to his alignment
Johnny seems a little suspicious, but i just don't get the same vibe from them, but I'll include them anyway, i guess. Gosh, Mafia is so hard.
It’s only hard if you make if you make it hard

first thing you’ve got to do is find out what makes everyone tick, and then find what doesn’t add

also you needn’t worry about being mean, none of us (most of us) don’t take anything personally in mafia and you shouldn’t either

I love coming across as a jerk while playing mafia to get people talking but most people would disagree with me actually being a jerk <3

So tell me why Johnny is suspicious

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Ask me one question at a time smh

I imagine that town ex is a little more crazy than wolf and they're already yknow being kind of crazy nooffensehaha

I forgot the rest of your questions and I'm too lazy to go back a page

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
rubik hasn't done anything alignment indicitive so far in my eyes

his claim makes sense if he wants to be targeted tonight, which he could feasibly want as town or as scum. it depends on his role, not his alignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom