• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
A Lot of "Storm is Storm. Look at his Stormy behaviour we expect from Storm. Ive seen this playstyle his while tenure. I used to hate it but now its just normal"

You know what
Unvote
Vote: Johnny Sooshi
When I made the statement about your behavior, it's because that's my meta read on you. This theory of yours about 10 scum doesn't really amount to anything more than just one team vs another, ie Town vs Mafia. At it's core it's outlandish if taken literally and the normal substance of this game if you abstract it back to team vs team. You're biggest tell, if anything, was softing a villain since it's not confirmed if town only consists of villains

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
lmao you know what would be funny
if town were the villains and scum were the heroes
Plausible but..

Uh, you just said you're not a villain. Are you saying you're scum??

Both you and Morbid alluded to not being traditional villains. Was the statement you made a joke or are you seriously pursuing that thought process.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
The reason omgus is a scum tell in the first place is because more experienced players can fake it as an outlet for content

Thats not why I'm considering it a scumtell. I'm considering it a scumtell because based on how I imagine snowlight's mental state, I think its more likely that they'd react that way as scum than they would as town. In either case it would be an emotional reaction wherein they feel threatened by my attack on them and that feeling of being threatened motivates an aggressive response. This kind of response is possible regardless of her alignment, but I feel like a new scum player will be more likely to act over-defensively than a new town player will.

You're not actually bothering to figure out whether it feels authentic to you or not either out of laziness or because wolf or like something idk

Part of attacking snowlight is seeing how they respond, which gives me more information about their thought processes and allows me to read their train of thought and behavioural patterns better. Part of this would include being able to guess what motivates them saying a specific thing, although like I said earlier, whether they're town or scum I believe that them attacking me is motivated by the same thing (acting aggressively as a defensive reaction to being attacked).

funnier6

Courage~
funnier made some of the villains good guys for the sake of filling out the town.
Unfortunately I don’t get to make the setup of every game

(:
I think this is like the first mafia game where I don't feel super confident in funnier as town. Something about his style doesn't feel right to me; its inquisitive but also not really saying much. I don't intend on lynching him today, but his play is a bit different from the funnier I expected.
It’s almost as though I don’t want to be here isn’t it
Its because its their first game that its a tell.
That’s ridiculous

Literally every noob in history OMGUSs their first game

It’s not AI
Also the case against rubik is stupid
What case
Furthermore, drawing attention to yourself for no reason on day 1 doesn't really make sense as scum.
Hi I’ve done that

who said everyone has to make sense
Then i take it youre not familiar with the meta that Rubik and Funnier are never on the same side. If one is scum then the other is town
Reminding you of Korra where you tried to kill me for nothing mkay

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Because you’re doing that thing where you stay out of the spotlight and don’t get into trouble and then claim cop and stab me in the back

can I get some reads
Namira parroted and Johnny seems to be lurking, so mild-soft scum lean for them. I feel like at least one of them is maybe indept.

Storm is made some misleading theories and fake softclaimed, but I feel like he’s trying to do stuff in his own way which kinda matches what he said he wanted to do before the game started, so town lean to him (although him saying his lynch is fine kinda makes me raise an eyebrow). The fact noone counterclaimed Mr. Freeze is interesting tho.

Kilza showed that he’s actually a veteran, which is interesting. I’m looking forward more stuff from him since his posts were kinda nice to read.

KoD and Moe are being themselves, hard to read. I gotta reread some of KoD games cuz I don’t know how he plays as town tho, so null read for them.

You and Minish seem off to me, dunno what tho. I think Minish seems hesitant (which is alright cuz it’s D1 I guess? idk), and you seem too focused on me (which is also alright cuz if you’re paranoid about me that prolly means you’re town too). Null reads for you both.

Snowlight seems fine, new players have different reactions, nothing outta usual there for now. I’ll keep an eye on Rag, but she’s kinda hard for me to read. The fact she poked Snowlight can be interpreted in different ambiguous ways, so null read for both of them. Maybe light scum for rag.

Uh, if I forgot anyone they need to post more and will be treated as light scum lean.

funnier6

Courage~
Namira parroted and Johnny seems to be lurking, so mild-soft scum lean for them. I feel like at least one of them is maybe indep
What exactly about that makes you think indep over scum
You and Minish seem off to me, dunno what tho. I think Minish seems hesitant (which is alright cuz it’s D1 I guess? idk), and you seem too focused on me (which is also alright cuz if you’re paranoid about me that prolly means you’re town too). Null reads for you both.
I know what it is for me, got a rough idea what it is for Minish, (assuming you’re not scum together) I don’t really think she’s been hesitant though just lower presence

also I can hardly be too focused on you when this is literally the first time we’ve talked about anything
Uh, if I forgot anyone they need to post more and will be treated as light scum lean.
Doc made a post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom