• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
To sum up: Rubik is Clayface, and Storm is Storm
A Lot of "Storm is Storm. Look at his Stormy behaviour we expect from Storm. Ive seen this playstyle his while tenure. I used to hate it but now its just normal"

You know what
Unvote
Vote: Johnny Sooshi

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I wasn’t expecting you to answer half those but mkay

so to get this straight

you’ve played one to a few games some place vague with vague rules that may or may not be different with vague people you didn’t care for and play styles that were different in some vague manner

Mafia is a team game, what’s the deal about best player?
I mean, I'm not trying to be vague on purpose (except for where it took place because uh yeah I'm gone from there the toxic community can harm me no more). I kinda just answered the questions as I saw fit. It was, at its core, a forum mafia game. Obviously, though, a different community means different hosts, different rulesets, different playstyles, etc. What happens in a mafia game all depends on the people involved and how they choose to play it.

As for the latter part there, mafia is a team game, yes, I'm just dumb as heck and put pressure on myself to be The Best™ and The Person Who Carries Town™, because I did well in an earlier game and that inflated my ego. Also, technically, I was a neutral (basically, a Survivor who is able to communicate with one person of their choosing in a cycle), so technically I was riding it solo, even if I did hitch my wagon to town early on.

As for the current convo that's going on with Moe and Storm here, man, I'm really not buying what Storm's trying to sell here. It just seems so inane to me what he's suggesting, and I still feel comfortable with lynching him if nobody else comes up as a more convincing lynch candidate.

Storm

As for the current convo that's going on with Moe and Storm here, man, I'm really not buying what Storm's trying to sell here. It just seems so inane to me what he's suggesting, and I still feel comfortable with lynching him if nobody else comes up as a more convincing lynch candidate.
Bring it, Honey. No water off my back If I get lynched. I bet its what you 10 scum want anyway

Storm

So Anyways. With there being 10 scum, it doesntcreally matter who my vote goes on, as i have a 70% chance to hit scum

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I....I don't know why we're discussing this 10-scum team. It's not a thing, literally everyone would know about it. (You're either in the 10-man team and know game ends when you kill Batman or you're part of the Bat-team and know your goal is to protect Batman). I don't really know where Storm is going with this, it seems much more likely that funnier made some of the villains good guys for the sake of filling out the town. If villains were the whole town, the flavor would be different. Also, after a short google Clayface was part of the Batfamily at one point.

Rubik is probably town, he's claiming obvious absorber. Though, iirc it could be a mafia role, so he's not 100% clear. But, I don't see Rubik being so brazen as an anti-town player.

I don't see the benefit in lynching Storm, it's far too easy of a lynch. His behavior is weird, but its not alignment indicative and only on the chance of him being scum would his lynch be any way useful.

I think this is like the first mafia game where I don't feel super confident in funnier as town. Something about his style doesn't feel right to me; its inquisitive but also not really saying much. I don't intend on lynching him today, but his play is a bit different from the funnier I expected.

Now, I have no clue were I want to put my vote ( :shrugs:) I'm leaning towards a Rag or Kilza. I agree with Moe on Kilza's support for a storm lynch is sketch, because even they seem to acknowledge that it's the easiest vote to make.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Would lynch this
I agree with Moe on Kilza's support for a storm lynch is sketch, because even they seem to acknowledge that it's the easiest vote to make.
Keep in mind I said I'd feel comfortable with a Storm lynch, not "yeah we need to lynch Storm ASAP". If I thought Storm was the best candidate for a lynch I would have voted for him again already. My reasoning behind it is that I just think it's a huge distraction for town if Storm's kept around and he's steering the conversation with inane theories like there being a 10 scum team. It's definitely hard to try and read alignment from his posts given their nature, where I'm sort of leaning neutral with him but I'm not 100% confident in it.

There's still just over 20 hours left, though, so there's no reason to rush into a decision yet.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Are you trying to frame me or something?

OMGUSing is a scumtell

This is Snowlight's first game. I don't think it's any kind of tell.

Its because its their first game that its a tell. New players fall into common psychological patterns more commonly than older players, who know how to adjust their play.

I feel like it might be that there are some villains on town's side and that a certain group of villains may be mafia.

My character seem pretty villainy fwtw

I am a bit worried about Rag though. She was super active last game and now not so much.

I've been asleep for the past while probably

But Rubik is a little suspicious, and Rag supporting him, is kinda scummy, I guess

This post reads like Snowlight's partners told them they shouldn't go on me directly and so they tried to indirectly incriminate me instead. The fact that I think their vote is still on me reinforces this.

Okay. Lets get this out of the way and have our " Im Spartacus" moment. 10 of you are scum at least. I know it

But then again I feel like storm has almost literally been claiming mafia so????????

I'm torn between voting snowlight and voting storm but I feel like I want storm to clarify their position or die so i'm going to

Unvote, Vote: Storm

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Also the case against rubik is stupid. Given that rubik is claiming that they have a role that benefits from being targeted, its entirely natural for them to claim that information on day 1 to maximize the effectiveness of the role. Furthermore, drawing attention to yourself for no reason on day 1 doesn't really make sense as scum.

Storm

Also the case against rubik is stupid. Given that rubik is claiming that they have a role that benefits from being targeted, its entirely natural for them to claim that information on day 1 to maximize the effectiveness of the role. Furthermore, drawing attention to yourself for no reason on day 1 doesn't really make sense as scum.
Then i take it youre not familiar with the meta that Rubik and Funnier are never on the same side. If one is scum then the other is town

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
as someone who OMGUSes constantly, I disagree with it being a scumtell
it's a pretty natural reaction and I don't think new players are gonna resort to omgus out of anything other than emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom